Chapter 6

Brooklyn

Brooklyn.Rodgers: IM BACK YO.

comments disabled

I finally posted on Instagram after 2 years. And there where happy comments and bad ones but I only focused on the positive. When I was about post another one I started to hear a voice and I know dang well I'm in the house alone, and no offense I'm not going to do that white people stuff and see who it Is. "Brooke" a faint whisper said. I stood dead still, not moving a muscle until I heard footsteps running towards me, and that's when I sprinted. I ran so fast I tripped up the steps but I made it into my room in time to shut the door, when I looked over my shoulder I almost passed out

    "Babe relax you looked like you saw a ghost" Hayes said with a smirk on his face. "Hayes what the heck is your problem? How are you even here?" I said out of breath. "Im an angel, I can go wherever I want BUT only for good purposes" He said. "I don't think giving someone a heart attack! Counts as good" I said annoyed.

He laughed it off and wrapped his arms around my waste, he felt so warm and human. I looked over to see my phone flashing I looked at the caller ID to see "Nashyy❤️" pop up I answered it, "Wassup Nash" "Hey Brooklyn, I wanna ask if you wanna go to a party tonight with the guys and their new girlfriends. But you don't hav- "No I'll come" I said cutting him off. "Okay I'll pick you up at 8:30" Nash said. "Okay see you then" I said hanging up.

    I looked up to see Hayes staring at me "What?" I laughed. "I forgot how beautiful you are" he said smiling. "Oh pleasee, I got a stain on my shirt, my hairs tangled, I didn't brush my teeth, and I look bloated. Need me to say something else I don't think so" I said. "You know the more you point out your insecurities the more people notice them" Hayes said. 

"Whatever. I still have some questions to ask you" I said. "And what are those questions Mrs.Grier" Hayes said with a smirk. "Am I the only one who can see you or can others too?" I said confused. "Your the only one who can see me, and the reason why is because this was meant to happen to me for a reason so you can be discovered about who you are" Hayes said. "Who I am? What do you mean" I said.

       "Your a median, you were made to see dead people and talk to them" Hayes said. "Yea right, that can't be true it can't be" I said shocked. "Remember you thought you were crazy when you could see your dead grandma in your room every night or when you started seeing each of your family members. That was no joke your a median whether you like it or not" Hayes said. "Wow this is a lot to take in one night" I laughed.

    "Yea it is, it won't be easy but to lighten the mood what are you going to wear at this party" Hayes asked. "I don't know I have a lot of stuff want me to show you my selections on what I'm wearing" I grinned. "Mhm" Hayes said. I started taking off my clothes until I was only in underwear and bra, Hayes was looking at me up and down while licking his lips. He was in such a trance he didn't realize that I had the clothes ready, "Aye perv instead of staring me down lets get started" I laughed.  Hayes rolled his eyes and laid back for the show
OUTFIT 1