Chapter 7

Blood dripped down my face as anger built up inside me, "Well Well if it isn't Brooklyn Rodgers" Maggie sneered. "Well if isn't the homie hopper, one guy to the next. It's a continues cycle" I said with a smirk. "Well a cycle that works for me, see sweetheart I rather be a hoe instead of having a dead boyfriend" Maggie laughed.

And that's when I lunged at her I punched her left and right, she got on top of me about to hit me but I punched her in the stomach in time. I blacked out for a split second to feel myself getting pried off of Maggie I looked around and saw People yelling at me to let go, I looked down too see Maggie with a chunk of hair gone and a broken nose.

I wasn't finished. I wanted to hit her until she was dead, they pulled me off but I made sure I had a chunk of her hair "babe let her go" I looked up and saw Hayes had pleading eyes. I looked at her while she looked at me in disgust, I bashed her head in 3 good times. I let go wishing she was dead, but with my luck she wasn't.

TAYLOR'SPOV
Brooke wasn't herself at all. I was afraid she going to kill the poor girl. Everyone was trying to stop the fight, it was already bad enough that mostly everyone got in a fight tonight. Even me! I saw pain in Nash's eyes the most, it was something about how Brooke was fighting that random girl that made him look so angry.
NASH'SPOV
I couldn't blame her. Once I realized it was Maggie I should've let Brooke kill her, she killed my brother. My blood. And you think I was going to cut Maggie some slack after what she did, "Nash" a faint whisper said. I turned around seeing Hayes with a pleading face, "Hayes? What are you doing here?" I said confused. "I know you hate Maggie after what she done, but you have't to put that aside and make sure Brooklyn doesn't go to jail for the night"Hayes said. I saw him disappear in thin air, I knew I had to do what was right. I pulled her off in time, she had tears steaming down her face. I looked around and everyone was in not so good condition, after this hell of a night it might not be that bad to go take a ride to the hospital.

My injuries weren't that bad. I had a little split in the head, I had a bruised leg since some skank only knows how to kick, We left the hospital at 2:30 since we all had to get checked for our injuries and concussions. When I finally got home and felt that hot water on my body I felt relaxed, it made all the stress lift off my shoulders. I crawled under the covers and let darkness take over me.

It was dark and rainy. But in a split second the rain was gone and I was dry, this has to be a dream. I saw a door in the distance I ran for it but when I opened it I was sucked into something I didn't want to get sucked into.. memories.
I opened my eyes too see myself in a car I looked over and saw my younger self, I looked in the front seat too see my mom and dad arguing. Not paying attention to see a car coming in full speed, "MOM, DAD LOOK OUT" I yelled. They couldn't hear me they just looked at me and smiled and said, "It's going to be okay, we know what's about to come. Your going to grow and be a wonderful lady, Love you Brooklyn Elizabeth" They said. And with that the car collided. Yep my parents died in a car crash, when I was 6yrs old, Surprisingly I survived something was protecting me but I didn't know what or who.

I opened my eyes too see myself in a high school, seeing myself and Hayes walk through the hallway hand in hand. And I remembered Hayes and I met in kindergarten and we got together in middle school, there was so much racism and hate for us being together. But we loved each other so much we didn't care about it, And that's when I remembered this is the day I found out Hayes was cheating.
FLASHBACK
I walked to Hayes's house after school since he was ignoring my calls and texts. And since I just saw a girl on his lap on Instagram, (pic above) I tried to calm down and just get answers from him. I knocked on the door and still didn't get an answer, so I got the spare key and opened the door and put it back under the mat.

As soon as I walk in I smell sex and I hear moans, and I thought, "Hayes better be watching porn." I walked up the steps and heard them get louder I opened the door to see a girl with my sweatshirt and Hayes naked. "So you guys wanna play games" I said taking my shoes off. "BABE!! It's not what it looks like" Hayes said.

I started to laugh harder than I did before, they looked at me like I was crazy. I was, this is the side of me that I hide I finally snapped, "It's alright baby I can replace that nigger" the girl laughed.
I flew across the room and punched her In her face till she was bleeding and screaming for help, I threw her down the steps and went back in Hayes room and shut the door. "So how long were you cheating on me with her hm?" I said shaking.

"Babe I'm so sor-" "ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION" I cut Hayes off. "Two Months" Hayes said. "Oh, so I'm going to take this promise ring off, and never talk to you again" I said. "Please Babygirl I love you so much" Hayes said crying. "NO YOU DON'T." I said chucking the picture. I looked down at the picture and saw me and Hayes as kids and that's when I started crying, "Babe please-" "GET AWAY FROM ME" I cried.

I walked out his room and ran down the steps I saw the girl and I grabbed her by her neck and said, "Tell lies or gossip about him or me and I will finish what I started" I said. And that's when I walked out the house with a broken heart.

*DREAMOVER
I woke up and I couldn't move and I knew what it was, Sleep Paralysis. I had this all the time during my childhood, I saw Hayes in front of me "Hayes are you okay?" I said scared. "I've never loved you even if we did get back together, your ugly,black,and fat. And I hate you kill your self" Hayes said. And that's when I woke up in a pool of sweat and tears, I couldn't take it anymore I'm sick of the dreams I'm sick of life. I went to the bathroom and filled up the water got in the tub and let's just say I didn't have to worry about anything anymore.

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NO UPDATE💀😪 I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON BUT FOR NOW ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.❤️

~Be breezy 😌