Chapter 5

While Hayes was trying to calm me down, I was thinking of what death weapon I should use to kill Maggie with. "Are you even listening to me..BROOKE" Hayes screamed. I looked at him with angered filled eyes and you could tell he was getting frustrated too, what can I say I'm a really stubborn person I don't listen very well to people.                            
                     "Babe look I know you're upset but hurting someone or killing them is not going to bring someone you love back to life" Hayes said stepping closer. "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT HAYES WHERE  I WAS RAISED, IF SOMEONE HURTS SOMEONE YOU LOVE YOU NEED TO TEACH THEM A LESSON.. AND THATS WHAT IM GOING TO DO, ALL BECAUSE OF HER I CANT EVEN SEE YOU " I said.  "Babe this is not just a piece of cake you are not going to find her just like that, this is why I'm giving you these dreams so you can find her, But your not going to get anywhere if you don't let me in" Hayes said pulling me on his lap.

He made me calm and steady  I've never felt this in a long time, I looked in his eyes and he looked at mine and leaned in and kissed me. I don't know how I'm feeling this certain feeling in my stomach that I've never felt before, its.. it's like magic I can't explain it.

We pulled away breathless and smiled and looked at each others eyes,"I've missed those lips for a long time"Hayes said. "I missed them more" I laughed.

The whole moment got ruined by the walls closing in and shaking around us both, and I wake up too Nash shaking me saying, "Brooke, Brooke wake up it's like 2' o clock" He says shaking me. "Okay okay Nash I'm getting up" I said annoyed. "Good because I'm hungry and I want to get Starbucks" Nash said excited. I laughed and got ready for the day.

NASH POV
I woke up earlier than usual I checked the time and it was 5:00am, so I decided to get up and stretch my legs. My dream was more great than expected, having a dream of making out with a Jamaican goddess was not planned but to be honest I didn't mind it one bit. I was basically walking around the house  basically doing nothing, since the guys left. I wanted to wake  Brooke up but she needed sleep and I wanted her to keep dreaming so she can tell me about it later.

               But it turned to be 8 hours later and she was still sleep, so I went upstairs to wake her up then I got this idea. I grabbed the whip cream and grabbed Brooke's hand after a while I put so much whip cream it over flowed, I grabbed a part of the blanket and tickled her nose and her hand went all over her face. I tried my hardest not to laugh because she was still sleep so I started to shake her then finally she woke up, she looked so confused and irratated so to make her feel better I begged if we can go to Starbucks she finally got up but as soon as she walked into the bathroom she saw my beautiful masterpiece.

BROOKE'S POV
This nigga put whip cream on my face. I tried my hardest not to make a big deal but as soon I saw that crap all in my hair I blew up. "NASH IM GONNA KILL YOU" I yelled. "No your not you love me too much" he said coming in the bathroom. "GOSH you piss me off so badly" I rolled my eyes. "But you still love me tho, and if you love me even more you will get in showered and dress so we can go get food" Nash said smiling. I pushed him out the bathroom and got in the shower/ 32minlater ~ I did light make-up and then put my clothes on for the day, I had to try to look nice because I'm going out in public and I haven't been out for a long time. Once I was done I was really impressed I looked really good.

 Her outfit ☝🏼  Her hair and make-up 👇🏻

Her outfit ☝🏼 Her hair and make-up 👇🏻

 Me and Nash decided to go to Pizzeria Mozza, he said we were seeing some of our friends so I was down with it

Me and Nash decided to go to Pizzeria Mozza, he said we were seeing some of our friends so I was down with it. When we got out the car 3 girls came up to us asking for pictures "Can I please have a picture, I love you guys so much" the girl said. "Sure!" Me and Nash said. "Um Brooklyn how have you been since you know.." The girl said looking down. "I've been okay, it's hard but I'm doing better. You want that picture now" I said smiling. We took a few pictures and poses and then she gave me a hug saying everything is going to be okay and then left with the others, me and Nash went into the restaurant and we saw our friends saved us a big booth. I ran over to all the guys and gave him a big hug it's nothing like family to hold you down but I do need to tell Nash about that dream, but that can  wait tho because I'm having so much fun right now.

This is Chapter 5 guys hope you like; give me some feedback🙂, Be breezy 🖖🏽.