Chapter 2

I woke up with whiteness around me then it disappeared,and I was laying on a bed and something with a hard chest. I looked up to see Hayes staring down at me, with a smile on his face, tears started to come down my eyes. "Wassup baby girl" Hayes said wiping my tears. I hugged him tight and didn't let go until I realized something, how is he alive? I let go of him and said, " Babe how are you alive ?" I questioned. "I'm not alive, we are in the safest place right now where everyone goes when it's there time" he said.  " Wait I'm dead!" I said panicked"

"No your not dead your just in a dream" he laughed.

        "I wanna die,it will be great if I did" I sighed. "Now why would you want to die?!" Hayes said shocked.  "I wanna die because what's a reason for living if your not with me"I said.  "I wish you can be up here with me to but it doesn't work that way" Hayes said.

       I got up and sat on the corner of the bed, " This would not have happened if someone was watching were they were going on the road" my voice cracked. "Come here baby" Hayes said picking me up. I started crying into his arms, "I feel the same way but I need you to know something before this all over" Hayes said. "What ?"I sniffed. "It wasn't an accident" he said. "What do you mean it wasn't an accident!!" I said getting angry. "Your going to have to find out, and I promise even if you feel alone I'll always be here"Hayes said.

      I love you Brooke" Hayes said.  "I love you too" I said. Then all of sudden I arose in the bed full of sweat, even though I knew what happened. I couldn't even go back to sleep I was just up thinking,then I realized birds were chirping and the sun was up. I got up and took a shower and got dressed In the middle of me getting dressed  I hear the doorbell ring "COMING" I yell.  I open the door and it's, JackJ,JackG,Nash,Tez,and Skate. 

       "Hey guys I missed you all soooo much" I hugged them. "We missed you too that's why we came to check up on you, how you have you been doing?" Nash said. "Eh I've been doing Eh" i said nonchalant. "Still keeping the place up"Nash said. "Of course it's my house" I rolled my eyes. "And Nash can we talk upstairs please"I said. "Sure"Nash says confused. I was dreading this conversation I don't know if he'll think I'm crazy or  delusional but I have to talk about it sooner or later.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter tell me something that I need to improve on or add ❤️❤️