Chapter 3

"Okayyyyy so what did you wanna talk about"Nash said. "Okay please don't think I'm crazy if I say this or look at me funny"I said nervous. "Brooke I would never do that, just spill"Nash said. "I don't think Hayes's accident was an accident, I think it was on purpose." Nash looked at me for sec with a "yea right" face even though I was dead serious. "And why would you think that Brooke" Nash said.

Okay I had this dream, the most weirdest dream I was with Hayes in this wonderful place we were talking, having a conversation and he said, "Before you wake from this dream I have to tell you something, my car crash was not an accident" I
Said.

"That's not true, your just probably thinking about it too much"he said. "No Nash it has to be true, the dream was to vivid and rea- " I said before Nash cut me off.

"NO ITS JUST A DREAM. JUST BECAUSE HE SAYS SOMETHING DOSEN'T MEAN ITS TRUE, HES GONE YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT!!"Nash yelled.

"FINE LEAVE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES. YOU SAID YOU WILL BE THERE FOR ME BUT YOU LIED, YOU SAID YOU LOOK AFTER ME WHEN HE DIED BUT GUESS WHAT YOUR NEVER AROUND" I cried.

"DON'T YOU THINK I MISS HIM TOO HE WAS MY BROTHER, AND ITS YOUR FAULT FOR LETTING HIM GO ON TOUR ON THE FIRST PLACE"Nash yelled.

Hold up, pause for one minute. Did this nigga just say its my fault, I'm the one who wanted him to stay.

"HOLD UP NASH IM NOT THE ONE WHO MADE HIM GO YOU DID, BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT IT WILL GOOD FOR BUSINESS AND FANBASE."I said angrily.

I was red hot, and shaking from anger. It takes a lot for me to get that angry  and Nash looked scared,he saw me mad but not this mad.

"ITS ALREADY BAD ENOUGH HES GONE DO I HAVET TO LOOSE YOU TOO, YOU'VE BEEN THERE FOR ME THROUGH EVERYTHING DON'T LEAVE ME NOW"I said crying.

Nash's face got soft and he came up to me and hugged me really tight and I hugged back, "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to say all that stuff it's just I've been having a rough time lately" he said. "I know me too it's been rough" I said . "I have to tell you something"Nash said. "What?"I said. "I had the same dream"Nash said. "YOU DID" I said shocked.

"Yes I did, that's the reason I got sensitive about the topic when you said it. "Your going to have to spend a night so we can see if we're going to have the same dream again" I said serious. I asked the boys to spend a night so we can be together,watch movies, and eat junk food. Nash went to sleep and then my head started getting weak and that's when I knew the dream was coming I was pretty excited I missed him and I rather see him in a dream than not at all.

In the middle of the night
I woke up in the same white space that's when I knew I was in the void. I woke up to see the beautiful blue eyes staring at me.

Hey guys in the next chapter I might as well put in Nash's POV in the dream or something else surprising you'll just have to wait ❤️