Chapter 2

Erza's Pov
"Simon" I groaned in annoyance. "Erza what a coincidence" he smiled. "Why are you stalking me?" I asked. "I'm not stalking you I.judt like getting what I want" he smirked. "Bastard" I mumbled. "What did you say?" I knew he heard what I said because he looked really annoyed. "I said your a bastard" I repeated. I know he has a really bad temper but it was fun insulting him. "Take that back" he growled. "Nope" I said popping the p. He roughly grabbed me by the arm and pulled me closer to him. "Don't be a fool Erza" he spat. "Your mother is the fool" I retorted. Yeah I think I went way too far there. His grip got tighter and he was shaking in anger. "Erza I still love you but, I'll have to teach you some discipline" I growled. The park was emptier than usual. I tried to pull away from him but he was too strong. He raised his hand like he was gonna slap me. So I just closed my eyes and waited for the impact. But instead I felt a soft gentle touch on my other arm and I opened my eyes to see Jellal glaring at Simon. "Where did you come from??" Simon asked quite annoyed since he stopped him from hitting me. Jellal didn't reply but instead he just kicked Simon in the stomach causing him to falk to the ground. Jellal dragged me away from Simon. "Thanks" I thanked him but nothing but carbon dioxide came out of him. He just kept pulling me until we stopped in front of a house, my house. The sun was going down and it was getting dark. "See ya" he said, leaving he walked away texting without another word. "Hey! How did you know where I live?!" I asked. He just kept walking. I sighed and walked into my house. "I'm home!" I yelled there was no reply. I walked into the kitchen to see a note left on the table.

Sorry I can't eat dinner with you Erza. I have to work a double shift so I'll take a while ps. Dinner is in a place where it's cold.

My mom always puts horrible riddles at the end. I opened the fridge to see some spaghetti bolognes. I smiled and heated it up. "I'll just ask him tomorrow" I sighed.

Jellal's Pov
I walked home and into my bedroom. Someone knocked on the door and I opened it. Without me answering my dad walked in. "How many times do I have to tell you never to leave this house without the bodyguards!!" He yelled. I didn't reply. "Jellal you are really getting on my nerves, you've been acting like this ever since your mother died" he said. "Don't forget I know who killed her" I spat. "So what are you gonna do call the cops?" he asked laughing. "I'll keep my mouth shut if you let me do as I please." I answered. "Fine" my dad agreed. Once he left the room my twin Seigrain entered. "Seigrain I don't wanna go to school tomorrow will you go instead." I said " Sure anything beats this place" he answered.

😂😭😥😰😰😅😡😠😱😨😫😩😓😂😪😰😅😅😡😠😱😨😨😫😩😓😢😭😭😥😰😅😡😠😱😨😫😫😩😓😂😂😪😥😰😰😅😡😠😨😨😫😩😓😢😂😢😢😭😥😰😅😅😡😠😱😨😫😩😓😃☺😍😍😛😝😜😙😗😚😚😘😳😔😔😌😒😞😣😅😰😥😥😪😭😂😔😗😀😊😜😞😰😥😭😂😁😔😗😙😀
Hope you enjoyed this chapter don't worry if you don't understand something tell me in the comments and I'll explain it through the chapters.