Chapter 8

Erza's Pov

Since Jellal wanted to hear my story, we decided to take the long way home.

"Well.." I started "it happened only a few months after my dad left... my mom went home not a stage of depression. But I made sure to let her know that I would never leave her. At the time my mom worked for Simons dad" I explained.

"He tried to take advantage of your mum didn't he?" Jellal asked. "Yeah and he also knew the only way to get to my mum was through me. And that's how Simon and I began our so called 'friendship'" I sighed.

"He was always so nice and considerate but then one day I overheard him and his dad talking about how my mum is desperate and would do anything for money and that's how Simon got the idea to try rape me" I could feel my eyes tearing up.

"Rape you?!! Did he??" Jellal asked I could sense that his mood changed. "He-" I was cut off when I felt a drop of water drip on my nose. Then another and another until it came pouring down.

I felt Jellal grab my hand and we ran all the way to a bus stop. The roof was quite small so we had to stay close together so we won't get wet.

"I think it's gonna take a while until it's gonna stop" Jellal stated and I just nodded. I looked down to see he was still holding on to my hand and I really didn't want him to let go.

"You still haven't answered my question" he said. "He didn't I stopped him before he could" I said. "But because of me my mom lost her job and now has to work 2-3 shifts in a day" the tears started the fall down my cheeks.

"If I just let him do what he wanted his dad would have never fired my mum!" I cried. "Do you think your mom would have been happy if you got hurt because of her" Jellal growled.

"No" i sniffed. "The don't ever say that again" he pulled me into a hug. I was shocked at first but then slowly melted into the hug.

After a while I pulled away from the hug, "I guess the rains about to stop" I smiled. "And since I told you my story you have to tell me yours" I said.

"Ok... but not today" he smirked running into the rain. "Jellal!!" I frowned chasing after him. "If you can catch me I'll tell you the next time we walk togeather!" He yelled to me.

I've never seen this side of him. He's being childish. I did as told and chased after him he was quite fast but I think I could still catch him I am the fastest girl in our year.

I was so close to catching him, he was only a centimeter away. Until I bumped into something or someone. "Ouch... That really hurt" I groaned backing away from what I hit into.

I looked up to see two boys probably only a bit older than me. They reeked of alcohol, one had two packs of cigarettes in his hand and the other had an empty bottle of vodka and a half full one.

"I'm sorry" I apologized and tried to walk around them. "Hey is that what you call an apology!" Boy 1 grabbed my wrist. "We might forgive you if you have some fun with us" Boy 2 said taking a sip from the bottle he had in his hand.

"No I'm ok" I said pulling my hand away. "Oh but we weren't asking" Boy 1 smirked. "Trust is this is gonna be fun" he said lifting my chin up with his finger.

"And maybe if your good we'll get some more people involved" Boy 2 said from behind me. Boy 1 licked his lips as he pushed me against the wall.

"Let me go!!" I yelled struggling against their grip. I shut my eyes and awaited for what was coming next but nothing came.

"Jellal?" I whispered without opening my eyes. "Yeah I'm here" he answered. "Hey dude. Don't be a party pooper. If you want in we could let you get a few hits" Boy 2 said.

Jellal didn't reply so I opened my eyes to see him thinking. "Jellal!!" I yelled punching him in the back. "Ouch! I was only joking" he winced in pain but then put on a really serious face.

"I'm not gonna let you hurt her. You should leave" Jellal said with no emotion at all. "Oh come on dude. It's not everyday you see a hottie like her just 'bump' into you" Boy2 whined.

"I wasn't asking" Jellal glared at them. "Buzz kill. Let's go Jin" Boy 2 said. "Ok Kaede. We're not leaving because you told us to we're leaving because we feel like it." The boy named Jin added.

"Thanks for saving me. Again" I said. He didn't reply. I looked up at him "Jellal?" I questioned. Instead of a reply he smashed his lips against mine.

My eyes widened in surprise. My body went stiff. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I slightly opened my mouth and without any hesitation he kissed me once again.

I kissed him back, we fought for dominance and I won but I felt as though he let me win. He broke the kiss and asked "Are you free on Saturday?" "Yep" I answered. "Let's hang out" he said. And I nodded. Then we continued our make out session.

By the time I made it home it was already 10 pm. "Would you like to come in?" I asked as I bit my lip nervously. "Isn't your mum gonna be home?" He asked. "Nope she's working late" I smiled.

He leaned in closer. "What are you doing?" A voice I knew all too well asked. "Mom! What are you doing home so early?" I asked surprisingly. "What do you mean? You should have been home 2hrs ago" she scolded. "And Who is this handsome boy?" She asked eyeing Jellal.

"Jellal Fernandes it's a pleasure to meet you" Jellal introduced himself holding on his hand. My mom shook his hand. "So how far have you gone with my daughter?" My mom suddenly asked. Jellal and i's faces went beat red.

"From that reaction I guess you haven't went that far but you were thinking about it weren't you?" My mom questioned. "Eh.." Jellal has no words.

"Mom that's enough! Bye Jellal see you tomorrow!!" I yelled as I pushed my mom into the house and slammed the door.

"Mom Why did you ask him that??!!" I yelled. "Oh come on Erza I was just making sure he was the right one for you" she laughed. "And your conclusion?" I raised an eyebrow.

"He's perfect! I'd marry him if I could. On that thought is he 18 yet?" My mom asked. "Mom!! Stop he's mine!!" I yelled without thinking. "Relax honey, I was just messing with you it's nothing to cry about" my mom laughed.

"Since you two are already a couple I guess I don't need to pick you up from school anymore" she stated. "Yeah" I smiled.

"Now I'm gonna go finish cleaning the kitchen" my mom smiled as she walked away. "By his looks He should turn 18 in 3 months so it'll be legal then" I heard her whisper as she walked away.

"Mom!!"

😘💯😜😔😫😞😏😏🙁🧐😴😴😔💯😪😍😟🙂😉☺️😙😗😃😟🙂🤣🧐😞😫😂😘😝😫😱🧐😊😛😛😊😊🤣🤣🙂😕😗😍😱💯😂😘😘💯😱😏😟🙂😉🤣🧐😴🖕🏽🖕🏽😝😘😃😗😙😉🤣😴🖕🏽😝😫🙂🙁😏😪😏😏😏😏😏😜😜😏😍😃😗😙😉🤓🙁😏😪😪😱😱💯😘😘😝😞😞😞🙁🤓🤓🧐😔😟😟😋🙂🤓🧐🧐🧐🧐🙁🙁😏😜😞😴😔😫😪😃😍😪💯😘🖕🏽🖕🏽😗😍😪😜😞🧐😪😱😫😔🧐🤣😕😕😋🙁😞😴🖕🏽😊😊🤓🙂😕😗😍😪😱😫😫😞

Thank you all for your support and for reading my shitty story I'm gonna try my hardest to start updating all my books now. Love you's all 😍😘😘❤️❤️🧡💛💚💙💛💚💙💛🧡🧡💛💙💙💚💔❣️❣️💗💖💕💕💕💖💗💓💞💝.