Chapter 3

Erza's Pov
I walked to school as fast as I could and into homeroom. I looked around for Jellal as I sat down. I finally realised that I was the only one here. "I think I might have came too early" I sighed. "I might as well study" I said taking put my science and home economics books.  I was studying until some took my notes book. "Hey!" I yelled looking up to see Jellal. "Give it back Fernandes" I said. "Make me" he replied. I got up and chased him around the classroom. "I need to study for the test that we have" I smirked. He stopped in his tracks and stared at me confused. "Test?" he asked. "Yeah, a test" I answered. "You've gotta help me study Scarlet" he pleaded grabbing my hand. I could feel my face heat up. "Eemm.. I don't know" I mumbled. I could see him smirking. "Please Scarlet" he begged lifting my chin. His eyes were so captivating, then I realised how close we were. "Fine" I answered backing away. He smiled and sat down in the seat beside mine. I saw the other seat beside me for Mira. "Do what subject is the test on?" he asked. "Science" I replied. He nodded, "So do you know what the meaning of photosynthesis is?" I asked. "Is it when you take a picture and then you edit it" he asked. "This is gonna take forever" I said then I had an amazing idea. "If you get an A on this test I'll do whatever you like if you get a B I'll make you something if you get a C I'll slap you" I smiled. "Ok I doubt I'm gonna get a C though" he replied. "We'll see about that" I smirked.

~~Time Skip~~
"That's not fair Fernandes you were looking into my test" I argued. "But I got an A and we didn't say anything about not cheating" he smiled. "But how did you get a higher percentage than me?" I asked. "Oh I was also looking at that blue headed midgets test too" he smiled. "But... But-" I was cut off by him. "No buts I want my prize" he smiled. "Fine" I gave in and kissed him on the cheek. "That wasn't a kiss" he complained. "Yeah it was" I retorted. "I meant for you to kiss me on the lips" he whined. "Well its too late to take it back" I smiled walking away. While he was throwing a mini fit. "Oh yeah almost forgot, I was meaning to ask you. How do you know where I live?" I asked. "I know where you live??" I questioned. "Yeah you brought me home yesterday night" I crossed my arms. "Well.. Emm. See ya" he said running away. "Hey wait!" I yelled running after him. "I lost him" I sighed. "What do you think your doing running around the hall?" I heard a teacher ask around the corner. "I think I'm running to find the exit so I could get out of this place" I heard Jellal say. "Ha, found you" I yelled pointing at him. "Mrs Scarlet why aren't you in class?" Now the teacher was interrogating me. "Principles office both of you" he glared. We turned and the teacher walked us towards the principles office. We knocked on the door, "Enter" we heard him say. We walked in and sat down in two chairs in front of his desk. "Mrs Scarlet and Mr Fernandes, Why aren't you in class?" he asked. "Sorry Gramps" I apologised. He sighed, while Jellal sat there bored out of his mind, I know this seems crazy but I'm starting to think that Jellal isn't really Jellal. "Detention both of you for 2 weeks 2 hours each day after school" the principal declared. "Instead of 2 weeks how about 1 week and 4 hours each day" Jellal bargained. "Won't it be too dark then?" the principal asked. "Nah I could just walk Erza home" Jellal smiled. "Fine" Gramps agreed. We we're dismissed then left. "Aaawww how am I gonna tell my mom" I whined. "She's gonna freak" I mentally cried. "Just don't tell her then.

~~Time Skip~~
I tried to sneek upstairs without my mom noticing but she caught me." Erza isn't there something you wanna tell me" she asked. 'Shit'.

😄😃😀☺😍😍😛😝😙😗😚😳😳😔😔😌😒😞😣😣😛😝😜😙😗😗😘😘😄😀😗☺😉😍😍😣😞😌😔😚😃😳😁😭😂😭😪😥😰😰😢😂😂😪😥😰😅😡😠😱😨😫😫😩😓😤😖😖😆😆😋😷😷😎😎😴😡😡😅😅😰😥😪😭😂😂😢😓😓😩😫😫😨😱😠😠😡😴😎😎😷😋😆😆😖😤😤😲😟😟😦😧😮😮😮😲😦😧😮😴😎😆😖😤😓😓😢😭😪😥😰😅😡😎😠😠😰😰😥😷😧😋😨😪😭😫😆😖😖😩😂😢😓😓😢😤😤😤😵😟😦😧😮😮😬😬😑😏😇😇😶😯😯😕😐😐😲😟😯😟😶😦😶😧😇😮😏😬😑😑😖😤😩😫😋
Hope you enjoyed this chapter I'm gonna update again next week.