Chapter 5

Erza's Pov.
I was in my last class Maths and was not happy at all. Turns out that Simon is in my class he was moved after he begged the principal, and that isn't even the worst part. He has to sit beside me. "Hey Erza, Erza" he whispered I kept ignoring him. "Erza, Erza, Erza, Erza, Erza, Erza," he just kept whispering my name all over again. "What!??" I whisper yelled. I turned to see that he has moved his table quite close to mine. "Will ya go out with me" he asked. "No" I deadpanned. I felt like I washing move away from Simon. I turned to where Jellal was sitting and saw him pulling my chair and table closer to his. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Well the teacher said we should pair up with the person beside me so your gonna be my partner." He said. "when did you start listening in class?" I asked, but instead he completely ignored me. "Hey give her back you blueberry" Simon said. "I'm not an object" I said. "Alright does everyone have a partner!" the teacher yelled. "No I don't" Simon raised his hand. "Then you can join into a group so there will be a group of three" he said. "Ok" Simon answered and joined hus table with mine. Now all three of us were as close as ever, litterally. "Now I want you to do question 3 on page 435" the teacher said. "Ok draw a Venn diagram and put the starting letter of each of your names on a circle" I read. I drew three circles and made sure they were all combined. (a/n if you don't know what a Venn diagram is Google it and look for the one with three circles)
"Then fill in the Venn diagram with things you like" I finished. "Alright I'll go first I like cake" I said. "I don't" Simon said, and Jellal agreed with him. "Ok" I said awkwardly as I wrote cake down in the circle with the E. "What do you like Jellal?" I asked. "You" he said plainly. "What?!!" I squeaked blushing. He smiled "I'm just joking I like ice cream" he said. "Me too I said." Me too" Simon said. So I wrote ice cream into where all the circles intersect. "I love Erza" Simon stated. "I'm not putting my name in any of the circles. Pick something else." I said. "Fine I've kissed someone before" he said then smirked at me. Then memories of the past came rushing into my head. "Hey you ok?" Jellal asked. "Yeah" I mumbled. "I kissed someone too" Jellal said. I wrote it down where Jellal and Simon circles intersected. "I've also never got lower than a D" Simon said like it was an achievement. I wrote it in his circle. "I like music" Jellal said and I agreed. So i put it where his name and mine intersected. So all we need is something Jellal likes and only Jellal. "So what else do you like?" I asked him. Simon mumbled something under his breath but I couldn't hear. "blueberries" he said blankly. "Bit they're so sour" I said. He just shrugged. I put blueberries in his circle, then raised my hands signalling that we were done and Simon could move away from me. The bell rang and it was the end of school but the beginning of detention.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I'm so sorry that  I didn't update for a while I promise there will be a new chapter later today or tomorrow 👋👋 lyl. 😘😘