Chapter Seven

"Can somebody please explain what's going on?" Yuu exclaimed, crossing his arms over his chest.

       "This girl shouldn't even be here." Ferid snorted, stepping in front of Yuu. Yuu blinked and ran over to Mika.

      "Uhm, what's going on?" Mika looked down at him, and Yuu shrugged slightly. 

      "Not really sure either. Ferid and Krul are saying Celestine shouldn't be here." Yuu murmured, standing beside Mika, watching the three begin to bicker amongst themselves. He turned to Mika and poked his hoodie. "Hey Mika, I didn't know you were a dancer. What do you dance to?" Mika looked down at him from where he had been trying to see Ferid and Krul like always, his face red. 

      "How did you know about that?" He asked, then yelped when he remembered the gym incident. "Uh,  mostly waltz. And ballet. I umm, also know a little about swing." Mika's face was bright red and Yuu giggled. 

      "Maybe you should teach me how to dance sometime." He teased before Ferid growled, catching his attention. 

       "Yuu, tell her to leave. She's going to ruin everything." He snapped, glaring over to the ravenette. Celestine snorted, flicking one of her pigtails over her shoulder. 

      "Me? I'm the second highest ranked witch in this stupid Act! So you better get used to me being around, Master. Now, prince," she turned to Yuu, holding up a pendant of the same backwards crescent moon that covered her. "wear this. It holds me. But I need to add your blood to it. May I see your wrist?" She asked. Yuu looked at her and then at Mika, who was staring at her as if she had two heads. 

      "Why do you need his blood?" He exclaimed, grabbing Yuu's wrist and pulling him over to him, wrapping his arm around him. Celestine pursed her lips. 

      "I am a blood witch. To do anything, I need some sort of blood to cast any spell. If I place his blood on the pendant, I won't need to kill anyone as long as it's near my presence. Or would you rather I kill you?" She asked, rolling her eyes. Mika scowled, but let go of Yuu, staring at her warily. Krul walked up to Yuu, tapping his shoulder. He looked down, before she tugged him down to whisper in his ear. 

      "Ferid doesn't trust her, but I've met her before. She's actually very strong. She comes from a high ranking family of fairies. But she was taken in by witches, so she became even stronger with her original magic along with her taught sorcery. I believe she can be trusted." She murmured before letting him go. 

      "Erm, I don't know what a fairy is." Yuu yelped, causing her to look over. He wouldn't have guessed that. 

A fact: 

Guren Ichinose and Mahiru Hīragi managed to ban anything that involved the fair folk or anything whimsical and magical. They also made the idea that if you come into even a little contact with a demon or a creature of one of the Acts, you would be possessed by it and then die. 

Fact two:

It's considered illegal to be seen or heard reading, talking, or discussing about it. If any of the two's followers heard you, you'd be killed on sight. 

Fact three:

Yuu's Nyctophilia has never been seen before, and the fact that he's come into creatures that nobody has ever been able to see except for him makes him illegal, but the only reason that he hasn't been killed or taken in is because they don't have proof that he's, actually has Nyctophilia or he just has psychosis.

      The four others in the room stared at him, Mika and Celestine awkwardly, Krul in silent battle with herself from telling him, and Ferid with narrowed eyes. Krul opened her mouth, but the sharp sound of Mika's phone ringing cut her off. He flinched. "I really need to go, Yuu-chan. I'll be back around six, kay? Just be careful." He said, running a hand through his hair. Yuu nodded slowly, watching him as he pressed a button on his phone and rushed out, pressing it to his ear.