Chapter 1

Leos POV

I woke up ready for the day remembering we were doing a meet up in Birmingham today. For some reason I always get nervous when we do meet and greets because I just don't know how to react to the fans. I took a shower and got ready before going down to breakfast with Charlie.
"Hey Leo, you ready for today? You usually enjoy birmingham."

"Yeah, I guess" I mumbled uneasily.

Charlottes pov

I was on the way to meet bars and melody for the sixth time. I was so excited. Leondre was going to be there and I couldn't wait to see him again. Everytime I've met him he's always seemed so distant and seemed like he was ignoring me. Everytime I go in with a smile on my face but he always just doesn't respond. I looked out of the window wondering what the day would hold.

Leos POV

The day zoomed by and it wasn't long before we started setting up ready for the fans. I looked out of the window and there was already a huge queue waiting. I took a deep breath and looked away. I sat down for a bit and watched the clock go by. Before I knew it we were downstairs about to let the fans in.

Charlottes POV

We got to the venue and I joined the queue. Me and my friend Myah weren't as excited as the others. Myah didn't really like bam but she just came for me. The queue was quite big and we wondered if many more would come. It wasn't long before the doors opened and people started to flood in.

Leos POV

I'd always hated being the fans favorite because I  found it so hard to talk to them and communicate with them. We were about halfway through the meet and greet when I started to feel abit sick. I made charlie do the most talking and it helped me relax a bit. The meet and greet was slowly coming to an end and there were just two people left. The first one didn't really seem like she wanted to be here so I guess she just tagged along. But the very last person was so beautiful I just could not stop staring..