Chapter 5

Leos POV

The tour was now finished and I went back home to Wales. The journey home was depressing because I was driving further and further away from Charlotte. The newness of everything with her had died down and I wasn't as happy as I first was. Just when I thought something good was happening for me, my common sense kicked in. When I finally got home I checked my phone, only to see that there were no texts from Charlotte.

Charlottes POV

I hadn't texted Leo in a while. I didn't want to seem like one of those desperate girls, texting him every chance I could. We hadn't spoke in days and I wondered if this was the end of it all and now his tour was done he'd just be finished with me. I decided to go for it and send him a message, nothing desperate and nothing clingy, just to see if he'd reply.

Hey you back home yet? X

I sent it and locked my phone, patiently waiting for a reply. A few minutes later my phone lit up. I got excited thinking it was Leo but instead it was a post notification from Bars and Melodys's account. I looked at the post and it was a picture of Leo with no caption. I sighed. I guess I just had false hope about this whole me and Leo thing. I texted Myah to see if she wanted to come over. She said she'd be over in 5 minutes. I looked around my room and suddenly felt quite depressed. I might never get to talk to Leo like this again. Maybe he does this to all his fans. I heard a knock on the door and ran downstairs. I opened the door snd greeted Myah.

"Hey, you go on upstairs and I'll get us some drinks."

"Okay" Myah replied happily.

I went into the kitchen whilst Myah was upstairs.

Myahs pov

I walked into Charlotte's room and saw her phone was lit up. I walked over to look and saw a shocking text;

Hey Charlotte, sorry I didn't text you I was pretty tired when I came back from tour. Maybe now we can arrange meeting up? X -Leo

I couldn't believe this, I didn't know what to do. Moments later, Charlotte came in and I looked at her astonished...