Chapter 11-LAST CHAPTER

Charlie's POV
They rushed us into hospital and it was obvious we were top priority. I could here alarms and shouting all around me and I was starting to go into a daze. They must have given me some sort of drug because I was feeling extremely drowsy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 2 hours later

Leo's POV
I woke up to the beeping sound of a heart monitor and suddenly panicked. Where was I? I opened my eyes and saw the blurry figure of my mother in front of me. I came to my senses and realised why I was here. Tears streamed down my face as I whispered;

"Mum... I'm so sorry.."

She sighed. "Let's not talk about this now, I'm just glad you're okay" she gave a small smile.

"Where's my phone?" I mumbled.

"It must be in your coat pocket still I'll get it for you"  she got My phone and gave it to me.
Straight away I saw hundreds of texts and missed calls from Charlotte . My mum was now out of the room so I rang her.  She picked up straight away.
"Leo, you're all over the news ,the car crash everything!" She said.

I suddenly panicked. The whole world knew what I did.

"Charlotte... do they know about us?"

"Yes, it says 'he did all of this to go and see a 'fan' he is dating'"

"I'm sorry Charlotte.. This is all so messed up"

"None of that matters Leo. Nothing matters as long as we stick together. All that matters is that we have each other." She whispered softly.

"You're right." Leo said from the comfort of his hospital bed."as long as we love each other it will all work out okay". Leo breathed out. "I love you Charlotte"

"I love you Leo"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ik this is such a short story but I'm terrible at writing so I can't write much. This last bit was so cringey but I didn't know what else to write.