Chapter 7

Charlotte's POV

I was suddenly so excited. I would get to see Leondre today. The only thing about it that shocked me was how sudden it all was. Leo and I hadn't even texted yet today. That simple text from Leo really brightened my day and made me much happier.
For Obvious reasons, Leo couldn't come to my house, so later on when he was at a service station, we texted and arranged to meet at a McDonald's. It would be hard for me to get out of the house without my parents being suspicious, so I had to be careful. One good thing about Myah now knowing was that she could help me. When I left the house I told my parents I was meeting Myah.
When I arrived at McDonald's I saw Leo straight away and he was sat in a car. Up until this point I hadn't thought about who was driving him down here. Charlie maybe? Anyway when I finally got to the car Leo was in the driving seat and no one else was there. I got in the car.

"Leo... Did you drive here?"

"Yeah..but I had to. I had to see you."

"Yeah I know but this is really dangerous! You could've gotten arrested! You could've died!"

"Charlotte I know, but for now this is the only way."

Charlotte gave a small smile and without thinking she leant over and kissed him. They stared into eachothers eyes for a while before Leondre kissed her back. But this time it was a proper kiss, a proper kiss that showed how much he loved her.

Leos pov

Charlotte and I made out for a while and then we finally broke apart and just stared at eachother. We were both so happy to have eachother. I never wanted to let go of Charlotte but I knew soon I would have to get going.

"Charlotte, before I go I wanted to say I.. I love you"

She opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. He kissed her before she could say anything and they said their goodbyes and Leo started to drive off

Charlottes pov

I waved Leo goodbye as he drove away. I still wasn't happy with the whole driving thing, but after our first kiss in the car I couldn't care about anything else. Suddenly Leo stopped and looked alarmed. Then I saw why he'd stopped.

"LEO" I screamed for him.

"Layla.. you have to go and quick. This isn't safe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was such a cringy chapter but I had to write something for the car bit.