Chapter 10

Charlie's POV
I woke up not knowing where I was or what was going on. I turned my head to see Leo covered in blood and clearly unconscious. I screamed and panicked like crazy. What had happened? I sat there for a while, in a daze trying to figure out what had happened. Eventually my memory came back. Everything with Leo and Charlotte came flooding back to me. I remembered the moment of panic when the car came towards us.
I got out of the car and saw that there was another car smashed into us. Everyone in that car was unconscious. I looked down at my leg and realised I was bleeding continually. I'd been to busy worrying about other things to think about the seriousness of this. It suddenly hit me that Leo could die! I grabbed my phone as quick as I could and rang 999.
"Hello, please help me I'm in the middle of no where and we've had a car crash and everyone's unconscious but me. And my best friend is bleeding really bad. Please help." I said and put the phone down. I was so scared. What if Leo died? What would the fans think? I tried my hardest to stop Leo from bleeding so much but there was no point in trying.
Before I knew it the ambulance was here and they straight away got everyone sorted and into the ambulance ready to go to the hospital. At this point I was in such a state of shock that I could barely speak. The paramedics said they would phone our families and that I should stay calm. But how could I stay calm when my band mate was on the verge of dying?