Chapter 4

3 weeks later

The tour only had 3 dates left. Soon Leo and Charlie would go back to their homes and would have some time apart.

Leos pov

Over the past few weeks I'd really gotten to know Charlotte. Everything was great, apart from one thing. Charlie. Charlie had been trying his hardest to find out what was going on with me and he was getting closer and closer. He knew my phone password so I had to change that. I tried so hard to act normal and concentrate on the tour but I just couldn't. I soon realised I was falling in love..

Charlottes pov

I'd Kept to Leondre's promise  and i hadn't told anyone at all. Things were going well between us and I realised it was because no one else was involved. Just me and Leo together no one else knew and no one else could break it. Although we hadn't met since that night in Birmingham it felt like we had. We both knew loads about each other and we were starting to form a relationship. It was obvious from the start that this was going to be a long distance thing but there were still ways we could see eachother. Once the tour was finished we would arrange a way to meet, hopefully.

Leos pov

I'd been speaking to Charlotte about possibly meeting up again soon. It would be easier for me to go to her as I could easily make an excuse to go stay nearby. Whereas for her it would be a lot harder. Sometimes I got depressed about the distance but Charlotte always reminded me that there are ways of doing this. She always found away to bring a smile to my face. One thing I knew for sure is I definitely couldn't see her while Charlie was around because I know for sure he's been spying on me. Hopefully one day I'd be able to tell him but not yet. I don't want him to ruin the perfection Charlotte and I have..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Just so people don't get confused I have changed Laylas name to Charlotte. Sorry if this changes it for you.