Chapter 8

Charlottes POV

I watched Leo from a distance with a worried look on my face. In front of him were two police officers trying to get in the car. I suddenly realised why Leo didn't want my help. This will probably get out to the public and if he was seen with a girl it would be over for him. I watched with despair as the police broke into his car and dragged him away. Leo didn't even put up a fight because it was obvious he was underage. I didn't know what to do so I just started to head home.

Leos pov

The moment I saw that police car I knew I'd screwed up. As much as I  wanted Charlotte by my side right now I couldn't risk people finding out. As the police dragged me off to their car I thought about what to say to them.

"Right" The police women began as we got into ther car. "Clearly you shouldn't have been driving. You are definitely not old enough. We're going to give you 2 options. Option 1 you can call someone to come and get you. Option 2 we drive you to the police station and question you, then take you home."

"I'll call someone" I said nervously and reached for my phone. I had no idea who to call. It was obvious I was in big trouble. In the end I decided to call Charlie as he wouldn't be as mad as my mum.
It took a few hours for Charlie to come and in that time the police took my details. When they found out I was in Bars and Melody they got interested and asked me questions. The question that was hardest to answer was;

"So how come you drove here today Leo?"

My mind froze. What on earth was I supposed to say to that? I made something up about a friend who didn't show up. They seemed to believe me so I Breathed a sigh of relief.

When Charlie finally got here they had to go through some formalities. Because I'd broken the law they had to charge me. Famous or not. Charlie had to pay for my 'bail' and I would have to have a trial. The police said that since Charlie and I were "minor" celebrities this was likely to get out on  newspapers/magasines. On the way home, Charlie pestered me with questions until the point where I had to tell him about Charlotte. When I looked at him he looked so disappointed. My phone broke the silence.

Hey hope your okay. Hope this didn't cause our secret to get out. Xxxx -Charlottexoxo

I looked at Charlie's angry face, desperately hoping he wouldn't tell anyone...

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hate this chapter but didn't want to re do it i'm finding this story so cringy but i'm trying to get more of a plot but this story is just failing.