Prologue

Recently Victor and I went to Russia. We went to go and give one of our old friend Yuri some coaching before he starts yet another season for the Grand Prix. It's been a few years since I met Victor and won the Gold at the Grand Prix and it's been one heck of a ride. First of all me and Victor got married as promised and we have been happy since, for about two years we were still competitive skaters but last year we both retired and became coaches at the Ice Castle rink. Everyone since then has changed a lot, Pichit won gold the year after I won, and Yuri got silver,  Otabek got bronze, JJ got fourth, Chris got fifth, and so on. Then year after that Yuri won gold, Otabek got silver,  and JJ got bronze. That year JJ quit competitive skating so that he could 'focus on the music'. Leo and Guang Hong actually started dating and have since retired to coach little kids. Almost everyone I know has gotten gold and only last year did Yuri finally get his gold, and he plans to get it again this season.

Yuri still hasn't changed his attitude since we last met, he still isn't the fondest of me, especially since me and Victor are married now. But it's not that he doesn't support gays, in fact he is dating a skater by the name of Otabek, their heads over heels for eachother, but yet Yuri still hasn't gotten over that grudge.

Victor declared that this season, Victor and I would be Yuri's coach. So of course he had to ask me if it was okay if we traveled to Russia for him, and of course I agreed. What could go wrong, right? Wrong. That brings us to the current events, let me explain how it happened.