Guess who's back?

Chap 16: Guess who's back?

Yuuri's POV

This morning was truly eventful. Never had I thought that I would get away with all that, I guess that he just couldn't resist my cuteness. Or maybe it was the fact that I was screaming a lot, but let's not talk about that.

Victor had just about finished his cereal, and he was now holding me in his arms while we watched some news. But the news is boring, so I whined until he decided to do something else. So, Victor picked me up and had me facing his shoulder as he brought us back into our room.

Once in our room he pulled out a pair of clothes, this time let him put them on me. Once the clothes were on he sat down on the bed with a sigh, he looked pretty beat from bathing me earlier. I frowned and crawled over to him, then will all the strength I could muster pulled myself up, clinging to his clothes, and then placed my hand on his nose.

He stared at me with his bright blue eyes , surprised, I didn't give him much of a response other than a giggle as I bopped it. His expression changed into a smile as he laughed, he then reached out for me and made it so that I was flying in the air, "you always know how to cheer me up! Even like this!" he exclaimed tickling me.

In the midst of him tickling me, I thought. "Even like this!" those words rang in my head. Suddenly a throbbing pain spread through my head and I screamed, grabbing my head. And I began to cry.

Startled, Victor picked me up and started to pat my back, "shh it's okay, you're okay" he whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry". As he whispered words into my ears I started to get confused. He wasn't the reason I was crying, it was the pain.

But what was that pain?

As I cried onto his shoulder, I heard a faint buzzing noise. Quickly Victor grabbed the phone and placed it next to his ear, still holding me, and started to talk. The conversation at first seemed pretty calm, considering I was crying on his shoulder, but suddenly he got panicked. "What do you mean!" he yelled into the phone, on the other end there was some noises. "family problems?" he asked lowering his voice. A voice was heard on the other end again and Victor sighed, "alright, alright, when are you coming?" the voice on the other end started again.

Victor's eyes widened, "Now!" he yelled into the phone. A squeak of an answer was heard on the other end and Victor sighed, "fine, fine, I'll see you in a bit... bye" and then he hung up.

Victor turned to me and sighed loudly, luckily I had stopped crying, so that was one less problem, but that call seemed to create a new one.

Quickly Victor picked me up and then ran us both into the kitchen, he set me down in the highchair and then began to fill some bowls for some reason. After that he ran into the laundry room to do something, and before I knew it he was running all over the place doing random things.

Well he "was" until the doorbell rang, freeing him from his frenzy. He took a deep breath in as he walked over to the door. There was a man on the other end, he began to talk with Victor for a bit until something interrupted them.

Victor ran over to me as it did and then walked us both to the door. The man seemed familiar, but at the same time I couldn't recall who he was. So I just put the thought aside.

Suddenly I heard some skidding from beneath me, and looked down, and what I saw was strange. It was a monster!

Surprised by the creature I screamed then placed my head on Victor's shoulder. He gave a small chuckle, and the man said a small sorry, and goodbye, and then left us with the creature.

"Yuuri, don't be scared. He's a good boy" he said prying me from his shoulder. Once he managed he turned me around to the fluffy beast who was sitting at his feet. The beast got up and moved towards me, and I screamed, and screamed, and screamed, until suddenly something warm and sticky covered my face.