Uncle Pichit

Chap 21: Uncle Pichit
(unedited)
Pichit's POV

Yuuri as a toddler is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. The way he sang and jumped around under the fort yesterday was priceless. You could just feel the joy emitting off of him. And when Victor pretended to be released from the curse Yuuri was already hugging him yelling, "I sawved you! Did you see dat? I sawved my daddy!" back at us.

Even after we'd taken him out of the fort, he insisted on singing some more just in case some of the "townspeople" hadn't heard his song.

In the end he ended up singing that same song about five times, never once did it ever get old.

After that whole thing though, we knew it was due time for some food, so I decided to take on the liberty of cooking for everyone. And when I asked them what they wanted, they just told me to surprise them with some thai cuisine. But when I looked inside the refrigerator for the ingredients, I found out that they had nothing for the recipe I had in mine. So I just sneakily searched around the fridge until I came across some well hidden food, and took it out to heat it up. After it was all heated up and in bowls, I played on my phone for a bit to give the illusion that it was cooking, and once I felt it was time I called them over declaring that the food was all done. And once I handed it over to them, they were all completely fooled. Even Victor, which surprised me since this is his food.

As the grown-ups ate, I noticed that Yuuri was awkwardly hanging out around behind the table. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised, "this kids social anxiety is crazy" I thought to myself as I pushed out of my chair so I could go over to him. "Where are you going Pichit?" Victor asked after swallowing another spoonful of soup. I didn't answer for a moment as I bent down to pick Yuuri up, and once he was secure in my arms I turned back. "Yuuri's hungry, I'm just going to get him food" I smiled before taking the small boy in arms over to the kitchen. Victor nodded at me, and then went back to his conversation with Yuri.

Once Yuuri and I were in the kitchen I set him down on the table and smiled. I laid my arms around him, so that when I crouched down I was at a perfect height to look him in the eyes. For a moment he just stared at me though, his big brown orbs just staring into my own. But suddenly he broke out into a grin and started to giggle as he grabbed onto my nose, "uncle Pwitit!" he called looking me closer into the eyes. I smiled from the nickname, "yes Yuuri?" I replied. "I'm hungwy!" he complained with a frown. He then wrapped his arms around his waist and held his stomach in pain, "I want food!" he declared.

I smiled at him and nodded, "and what would Prince Yuuri desire?" I asked. He smiled as he thought to himself and then pointed at the freezer, "Ice cweam!" he answered with a smile. I sighed as I shook my head, "ice cream is for deserts, not lunch" I explain. He pouted at me, "wha!!! But I want ice cweam!" he yelled. I frowned at him and put my hands onto my hips, "Yuuri" I glared, "you won't ever get ice cream if you act like this" I scolded. He gasped at me then looked down, "okay, I'm sorry" he apologised. I shook my head at him and smiled, "it's okay" I reassure, but he started to cry. "Wait don't cry! I'll give you ice cream!" I yelled, panicked that Victor would hurt me for making his beloved Yuuri cry.

I guess it was pretty smart that tactic of his, crying to make me feel guilty so that he'd get his ice cream, very clever.

But that was all yesterday. I ended up leaving right after that to go and take more pictures of sights. Celestino didn't come along with me though since he wanted to go to the nearby bar once again. I remember going back to check on him to see if he was alright, and finding him passed out on the couch. I had to get some guy to help me get him in the car, and I had to somehow wake him up to get him into the hotel. His cheek was still red from the place I slapped him as he went to go take a shower.