Valentines day special

Victor's POV (unedited)

Have you ever, in you whole life just saw someone and though, "they're the one" to youself?

Like you'd feel as though they are connected with you in some way, and that you have to be with them at all times?

Well I did, and it was in the weirdest way possible. I met the love of my life at a banquet after he started to drunkily dance with me. Yes, I fell in love with a person while they were so drunk that later when the event was mentioned he had no idea that it had ever happened.

And me not knowing that information made some pretty awkward encounters after that.

But back to the story, after the whole bangquet I lost touch with the boy. I couldn't find him anywhere and he barely ever posted anything on social media. I would wait and wait for something of him to appear, but I never could. It was like he just disappeared.

And for me that was a littl nerve-wracking.

But one day, while I was sitting on the couch I saw it. A video of that same guy I'd fallen for dancing to one of my free skates. Their wasn't even any music behind his dancing, but I could just feel it in my heart.

From the looks of it he'd gained a little weight, but I didn't even care. I took the first plane I could find and went to his location with the mission of becoming the boys coach.

Once I had finally become his coach the two of us worked, he lost the weight he had put on and a friend of mine joined in on the training as well, but with the exception of a competition between the two for who I'd have to coach.

Thankfully though, the boy won and I could finally coach him. After that the two of us worked harder than before on skating we did a lot of things like winning and losing competitions, going through a dog catastrophe, and even kissing on live television.

But even with all the things he was accomplishing, he wasn't exactly the most confident of people, as he threatened to retire. I remember my heart shattering as he told me this, why after all we'd done would he want to retire?

I did everything I could, told him exactly what I thought, in hopes of getting him to stay, and even got my friend Yuri to help me. In the end my love beat my world record, and got second place at GPF.

Now knowing that I was going to stay, and that he still needed to get gold, he returned to the ice with me and skated with me in Russia.

After that the two of us continued our skating lives, but Yuuri was determined to get gold, he wanted nothing more than be able to spend the rest of our lives together.

And finally he got gold, he beat me and got gold, only signaling that we would finally be able to get married to one another.

So there we were. Under the arch holding each other in our arms, while I told everyone our whole love story, holding my beloved husband in my arms telling him how much I love him infront of all of our friends. Yuri would then scream at us for being gross while his boyfriend Otabek told him to calm down, and that it was our wedding and that we were allowed to be lovey dovey.

My love and I would just laugh though as we held each other closer, not really caring about what people had to say about us, as long as we were with on another we didn't really care about what they had to say.

After that we went on our honeymoon in the Bahamas for a whole week. It was amazing, and I'll never forget the memories we made there. And I especially won't forget the night the two of us spent staring out onto the island, holding one anothers hands as we told each other how much the other mattered to us.

When we'd gotten back though, we spent our time back at my house. The two of us took care of Makkachin and acted like an old married couple. During those times Yuri would come around with his boyfriend and we'd jokingly act as parent to him, and make Otabek bring him back "home" by his curfew and no later. Funny enough Otabek would go with it making Yuri extremely mad before dragging him out.

After that it made the two of us think of children, what would happened if the two of us adopted children? By that point the two of us hurriedly looked everywhere, learning about everything we could about adoption. And before we knew it, we had adopted two children. A boy by the name of Nick, and a girl by the name of Yura. The two were beautiful.

Yura had beautiful brown eyes and black hair, just like her fathers (not to mention she was also japanese). And Nick resembled me a lot more with his grey hair, and mesmerising blue eyes. They were both toddlers, so they were a little easier to handle.

Yet before we knew it, it was time to send them both off to school. It made us a little bit more bored around the house after that, since we had a lot of time to ourselves, so we finally picked ice skating back up. Of course we weren't really competitive, we were to old for that now, but we started to pair skate.

And lucky enough for us, we actually started to get paid for it. So for a few years that was what we started to do until Yura and Nick got curious on how to ice skate, so we started to teach children of all ages how to skate.

It was great! We got to travel with kids, watch them grow into amazing skaters and show the world what they could do.

But it was one of the greatest moments when Yura and Nick one their first GPF, and the two won gold. Words couldn't explain how proud I was for them, my love was in tears as he watched them hold up their medals and say into the camera, "Papa! Daddy! I did it!" with smiles brighter than the sun.

After that the two kept on winning, and winning, until they found lovers of there own and started to settle down a bit. But by that point my love and I were pretty old I hate to say.

But no matter what out children still waited for us, and took care of us even after they were married and had children of their own.

By then my love and I had seen all that we'd ever wanted in life, and felt like we were getting pretty close to the end. So while I was still I breathing I turned to my love, his face covered in some wrinkles, but still the most beautiful man I'd ever seen, I put out a hand for him.

He took his hand and placed it in mine and smiled at me as I slowly picked the both of us up, and pressed play on the speaker near us. Slowly a song came on and the two of us slowly started to dance along. Reminissing over all of our memories.

He stared up at me with his beautiful chocolate brown eyes and smiled, "I love you Victor" he whispered to me while he cuffed my cheek. I smiled as I kissed his forehead, "I love you too Yuuri, and I always will" I whisper back before we slowly danced with one another.

"Happy Valentines Day my love"