Last day (Part two)

Chap 18: Last day (Part two)

Yuuri's POV

I felt so confused as the blonde haired boy held me in his arms while the silver haired male talked on a strange device. I didn't know why the two looked so sad, and for some reason I hated the fact that they were so depressed.

The silver haired man turned to the blonde and turned off the device, "Yuri, I called the others and they'll be over soon" he said and Yuri nodded. "Alright Victor, if it helps at all I can go get some normal clothes for him" Yuri suggested. Victor nodded at him, "yeah, that'd be great" Victor smiled before he turned to the large poodle, "I'll go get Makkachin some food while you do that" he said walking off.

Yuri nodded at him and took me to a room and set me down on the bed. He sighed as he went to look through some drawers until he finally stopped at one and began to rummage through it. Finally he pulled out a soft looking blue onesie with a knitted hat. (Picture above).

Once he had the outfit in his hands he walked over to me, and was about to start changing me when he froze. He took his hands off me immediately and his eyes widened. "What did I get myself into?" he murmured before he slowly crept his hands back to my clothing.

Quickly he closed his eyes as he disposed of my clothes and quickly started to slip on the outfit he'd chosen. Once he finished he took a deep breath in, and slowly let it out before he looked at the door, the sound of voices entering the quiet atmosphere.

Yuri looked down at me and gave a small smile, "looks like everyone else arrived, let's go Katsudon" he whispered picking me up. He slowly made his way to the door and peeked out, and sure enough there was a bunch of people there.

There was a tan guy, a guy with really long hair, and I serious looking guy. Yuri smiled as he saw them and quickly walked over to them, "hey guys" he said as he approached them. They all gave him small smiles, "hey Yuri!" the tan one said as he wiped his eyes a little.

I stared at the boys eyes with wonder, why were they so puffy and red?

The boy sniffled slightly and Yuri gave a sad smile, "hey Pichit" Yuri replied sadly. The long haired guy patted Pichit's back and Pichit laughed, "I'm fine Celestino" he chuckled. He then turned to Victor, "thanks for inviting us over" he thanked him while giving him a small smile. Victor  only nodded and Pichit turned to Yuri once again, "can I hold him?" he asked.

Yuri nodded at him and slowly handed me over to him, he made sure that I was secure before he walked over to the serious looking one and slung his arms around his neck, "missed you" the man murmured. Yuri nodded, "I missed you too Otabek" he agreed holding him tighter.

Everyone got quiet for a moment, and it was starting to get awkward so I decided to do something to lighten up the mood. I stuck my tongue out and blew so that I could make that funny noise I discovered a while ago. They all turned to me as I made the noise and they all started to laugh, "what are you doing?" Pichit asked while tickling under my chin.

I giggled and grabbed his finger with a smile, he smiled warmly at me and everyone started to talk with one another. Feeling pretty accomplished I went to turn so I could get a little bit more comfortable, but suddenly a pain jolted inside all my limbs.

My eyes widened and slowly I felt tears prick my eyes. I didn't yell out but Pichit immediately turned to me as he felt his shirt get wetter and wetter with my tears. "Is this what you meant about him having growing pains" Pichit asked Victor as he pulled me in tightly. 

Victor nodded and extended his arms out at Pichit and I was set in his arms. Victor pulled me close to him and rubbed my head soothingly as he whispered that it "was going to be okay" to me.