A Gallagher Wedding ... Maybe Four

I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALLLLLLL!!! I LIKE SUGAR SUGAR IS GOOD! OMG I FOUND THE NUTELLA!!

~~~~~

Cammie POV

I woke up and heard the shower running. The spot were he had been sleeping the night before was still warm so I pulled myself into a ball and pulled the blankets tight around me. I would drift in and out of sleep for the next half hour. When Zach finally came out of the shower I turned to him with a content look on my face. He had a towel on this time as he came and gave me a good morning hug and kiss on my forehead.

"Hey Zach I need to go to Macey's so I'll be back in a few hours. Okay?"

"Don't take to long," he said as a devilish grin crossed his face.

"Gosh, is that all you think about?" I said as I walked out the door with all my stuff in tow. Right before I was going to shut the door he came and grabbed my butt. I gasped and that opened the perfect time to kiss me. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me to him. When he kissed me I figured hey why not, he's still not getting sex. When I pulled away breathless I said, "You're such a bad influence."

"Isn't that why you fell in love with me?" he asked. I shut the door and made my way to Macey's fifteen minutes late.

When I walked in with my all-access key Macey was in bed with only panties and a bra on. I would have been okay with that had Preston not been making out with her. I stood their with a shocked look on my face. Preston looked up and being the really hot nerd he is (sorry Zach!) he said, "Oh hi Cammie, I was umm just saying hi to Macey. "

"I can see that..."

"Did I tell you I became a field agent in the CIA? So now I can have a chance at taking your fiancé," he said as he pulled on his clothes. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Macey try to go into the bathroom. I pointed a finger at her and said, "Hold it, get your clothes on and we get to have a little chat."

They both came and sat on the bed and I raised an eye brow, "Okay, number one since when are y'all together? Number two, Pres when did you become a CIA agent? Three, why the hell were you guys about to have sex?!"

Macey just looked at me and said, "Okay, number one we never broke up we just wanted to wait till he was official CIA. Number two he became official about two months ago, then was cleared to come on this mission since I didn't have a cover husband. Number three if Zach just got here after you hadn't seen him in seven months what would you do? You would have been worse. You can't be mad or anything."

"Well I guess that settles things, I'm going to go tell Bex," I said. As I shut the door I heard Preston say, "Now where were we?"

As I walked past my room to get to Bex's, Zach opened the door and pulled me in pinning me to a wall. "Don't bother," he said, "They're in there making love," he finished with a smile.

That's when I added, "Ya, so are Macey and Preston." He didn't seem surprised Preston was here at all.

"So does that mean you are going to let yourself fall in love with me again?" He asked not even trying to hide how much he wanted to do it.

"Zach, how bout' this? If we get done planning then we can set a little time apart for ourselves." I walked over to the wall that connected to Grant and Bex's room and knocked then yelled, "Just for the record, Zach and I are the engaged ones and we aren't having sex right now, we're being useful and PLANNING!" then I went over to Macey and Preston's wall and yelled the same thing. Zach just laughed. The plan WE came up with had me trailing the suspect through the city with Bex and Macey helping and a constant rotation. When we got to the location already set (sorry it is classified) we would all take him out. Zach, Preston, and Grant would be tracking us the whole time. The boys would interrogate him then a CIA team would come and get him then we would fly to Cuba. We would study his pattern for three days before his tailing and capture.