A Gallagher Wedding ... Maybe Four

Idk what to put here? hi I guess??

_____

Cammie POV

Zach just looked at me, then he stood up off the bed and walked to me and knelt on his knees so he was eye level with my stomach. Putting one hand on each side of my stomach he said, "There's a baby growing in here?"

"Ya, there kind of is," I answered with just as amazement in my voice. When I looked down at him I couldn't read his emotion so instead I looked up at my friends. Macey seemed proud, and Liz looked over joyed. Bex was a little different. She looked like she wanted to snap Zach's neck, but when she saw the tears in my eyes she smiled at me and gave me a slight nod. When I looked down at Zach hoping he was okay with the situation I saw he was crying as he said, "There's going to be a mini me running around."

"Ummm, I'm not sure I can handle that," I said with a slight laugh. Zach placed a soft kiss on my stomach then stood up and said, "What are we going to tell Rachel?"

I didn't want to worry right now so I just kissed him. It wasn't necessarily short, but it was sweeter. The type of kiss that teenagers have. Oh wait, we are both still teenagers. Ha, well we are very evolved then.

As I stood there kissing him I heard Bex say, "Normally that's our signal to leave, but this is our room so if y'all want to take that to Zach's room..."

"No its fine Bex," I said as I pulled away, "we should finish our game."

I heard Zach groan so I smacked his stomach with the back of my hand. We all sat back down, Bex in Grants lap, Liz leaning her head on Jonas, Macey leaning back on Preston, and I was curled in a ball snuggled up right next to Zach. Bex being Bex looked at Macey and asked, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay, are you a virgin? If not, when and who."

Macey stayed strong, looked up at Preston and said, "No, I'm not. On the mission with this guy was my first."

The game was fun, and they really didn't give any mercy to me just because of my pregnancy. Not that I minded being forced to make out with Zach. The whole time Zach had a hand resting on my lower abdomen right where our baby was. We played a little while longer then I smiled and said, "Y'all should go boys. The girls and I need our sleep, plus Zach and I have to go deliver some news."

Bex just looked at me and said, "Oh no, I'm pretty sure all of want to be there when they find out. Knowing you though this is probably the one thing that you want to do with only Zach. Fine go, but only this one time and be quick."

....

When we got down to my mothers office I was riding on Zach's back and we knocked not wanting to walk in on anything.

"Come in!"

"Hey mom, hey Joe."

"'Kiddo, Zach what's up?"

I grasped Zach's hand and sat down as I said, "I think I'm pregnant."

"Wait, were you two using pro-" She didn't get to finish though because I held up the test.

"Wow, umm, so that means I'm old? Crap Cammie, now I'm considered old!"

"Hey its Zach's fault, he seduced me," I defended.

"Wow Joe, we are going to be grandparents"

"Wow, umm, so that means I'm old? Crap Cammie, now I'm considered old!"

"Hey its Zach's fault, he seduced me," I defended.

"Wow Joe, we are going to be grandparents"

I smiled at Zach and said, "Yes, and I get the great joy of having a mini Zach around. You should know though, I'm not going to look pregnant in any way shape of form during my wedding. So we have like three months till our wedding, yay us."

We talked a while longer then Zach walked me up to my room. Tonight I was going to sleep in my own bed without a boy or any distractions. He kissed me slightly on the cheek then walked off. That night I dreamed of all the things I would do with my baby. We would play in the park together and make big ice cream sundaes. Zach and I would be great parents.

....

-TWO WEEKS LATER-

The past two weeks had gone by in a flash. We had been busy planning weddings, honey moons, and baby showers. I started spending most of my time at Zach room considering we were having a baby together. We started thinking of names and we came up with a boy and girl name. If it was a boy it would be Eli Matthew Goode. If it was a Girl it would be Reilly Elisabeth Goode, but everyone would call her Reilly Beth. They were classical and childish at the same time.

(A/N THOSE ARE THE NAMES I CHOSE. THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SUBMITTED ONE!)

That night I was dreaming of the child I would have. In just a few more weeks we would find out if it was Eli or Reilly Beth. All of the sudden I felt a sharp pain where the baby was. I woke up immediately and looked down. My heart stopped for a second because there was blood all over the sheets. I started hyperventilating and woke Zach quickly, "Zach-wake-up-I'm bl-eeding."

He heard the urgency in my voice and saw what I saw. He picked me up without and explanation and started sprinting down to the hospital. On the way there we pasted Grants door and he busted it open and yelled, "GRANT! GET THE GIRLS AND RACHEL! SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH CAMMIE!" It barely took two seconds then he sprinted even faster. When we reached the hospital wing I was checked out and had to wait on the tests. Sometime when I took them the girls had been filled in and were waiting with Zach. Finally the girls, mom, Joe, Grant, Preston, and Zach all came in with a doctor. Zach stood beside me as Dr. Wolf said, "Hello Cammie, very nice to see you again. Umm, its never very easy to say this, but I'm very sorry. I'm afraid that you had a miscarriage. The baby wasn't able to live. We tried in every way we could, but I'm very sorry."Tears were in my eyes and as she finished I couldn't hold them back any longer. They started spilling out and Zach just rapped me in his embrace. I felt something wet on my head and realized he was crying too. What did I do wrong.

Dr. Wolf continued, "You two can try again in a few months. I'm sorry, and I wish y'all the best of luck." then she left and so did everyone else. I just laid there with Zach holding my stomach whispering, "My poor little Eli. My poor little Reilly Beth. My poor poor baby

_____

I'm sooo sorry but I had too every story has a twist!

Keep Calm And Pray For Eli And Reilly Beth