Part 1| The beggining

You were standing in front of Jumin's door waiting to confess to him. You loved him ever since you saw each other at the party. You stand there looking down and flustered, then he opens the door looking shocked to find you outside. "Oh y/n how long have you been standing here?" Jumin said. You lied and said "I've actually just arrived" while you blush, you actually were there for 10mins now. Jumin looked at you blushing, "y/n you are all red, do you have a fever? Come lets go inside" your eyes bulge "w-wait Jumin don't you have to go somewhere?" Jumin grabs your hand softly bringing you inside his fancy penthouse "that could wait." You immediately thought "oh no, what have I done" looking confused and red. Jumin brings you to his living room and sets you down gently on the couch, you were wearing a nice white dress just right above your knee perfect for the nice cool weather outside.You began to sweat wondering about how you looked, After Jumin set you down he went to make some tea, he came back with a worried face, "y/n you are sweating, are you sure you are okay?" You nodded, "I came here to confess and I was prepared to get rejected, so why am I in this spot!?". Jumin went back to the kitchen to get some biscuits, as he came back, it began to rain heavily he stood there in front of you and you both look at his window, there was an awkward silence, "hey, y/n why don't you stay over the night?" As he comes closer and bends down in front of you and gives you a smile, "a-are you sure? I will be a bother to you" you stuttered with a red blushing face. He laughed softly "haha~ it's fine, it gets lonely with just Elizabeth 3rd and I, I think it will be fun" giving you a gentle look, "okay then" you blush looking at his eyes. He got up and prepared dinner in the kitchen, you went to see Elizabeth 3rd, she purrs as you pet her with a smile. Jumin takes a peek at you two and smiles then continues to cook. You closed your eyes and got up and went to follow the amazing smell from the kitchen, you bumped into him, Jumin was surprised then gave a smile"woah be careful there" as he turns around and lays his hand on your forehead, while you were in shock and almost had a nose bleed, you immediately apologize as Jumin gives a hand gesture for 'it's okay'. "You're not hurt are you?" He said "Im okay thanks" you said. "Come, dinner will be served soon" as he went to get plates, you helped him set up the table just for you two. He pulled your seat for you as you sat and tuck you in. He sat on the other side of the table, there was a candle, roses in a vase and the meal Jumin cooked and of course a bottle of wine. He gave you water instead of wine "you shouldn't drink when you are sick" looking at you, "hm your right" "What are you doing! C'mon it's just one night, it shouldn't be that bad" As you two eat your meal, you reach for your drink as you tip over the wine bottle causing it to spill all over you. He quickly remained calm with a worried face and got you away from the spill, he pulled your arms gently away and looked at you "are you okay? You are all dirty, you can use my shower to clean it off" he said, you look flustered "Im okay, oh sure" he shows you the way to the shower as you walk in your wet stained dress. You entered his fancy clean bathroom and shut the door softly and panic a little "you're okay" you undress and quickly get in the shower, when you get inside you look for shampoo, and of course its all men products. You used a little of his shampoo and soap and rinsed. When you got out, you were flustered since you smelled a little like Jumin. Then you heard him through the door, "y/n I left you some clothes in front of the door, and also just leave your clothes in the hamper. "Hm" you replied softly, you opened your door and quickly got the clothes, you put it on, it was Jumin's overalls that was too long for your arms so you folded them. And it was almost like a dress. You came out wearing a bra,panty and a long overall. You went to the living room seeing him think on the couch, he heard you come and quickly got up and turned around "how was everything in there" he said as he came closer to you "it was fine" you said "good" as he gives a relief look."I see the shirt was a little to big for you" he said as he fixed your arm sleeves, you smiled "mhm~ but it's fine".You glimpsed at the kitchen seeing that Jumin cleaned up the mess. Jumin's right hand is behind his back trying not to make you notice. "Hm? Jumin is something the matter?" He looks away tightening his position "oh it's nothing" you grab his right hand behind his back "Jumin you are hurt!" You go around his place looking for an aid kit as he stands there surprised. You find the aid kit in his bedroom (its in there just incase anything happens to Elizabeth 3rd) you bring him to his room telling him to sit down, you check his hand and it's bleeding. You get a wet towel and wipe the blood off, "ah!" He squeaks a little, you look at him worried "sorry" you said as you cleaned it, Jumin nodded and said "n-no i-its fine", he looks at you like he had seen the most beautiful cat (second to Elly) in the world, you wrapped up his hand with a bandage and told him to stay in bed while she can do the dishes. "Jumin, you can rest while I can do the dishes 'kay?" And gave a smile. He lays down looking at the ceiling and gets flustered "thank you very much y/n". While you wash the dishes, you hum softly "hmm~ hmm~" Jumin had heard you. After you were done you check on Jumin. You take a glance over Jumin's face "oh he's fast asleep~"  ! You were hugged by Jumin's arms and was panicking, Jumin mumbled "y/n, dont leave me..." as he brings your head against his chest, you hear his heart beat and gets flustered "his heartbeat is calm" he began to wake up, "why don't you sing for me?" As he smirks...