Part 6| His father

After you had your delicious meal with just the two of you, You did the dishes while Jumin cleaned up. As he put the plates in the sink, he wrapped his arm around your waist and pecked at your nape, you got the chills and was flustered.
"J-Jumin" you said, "Sorry my love, I just couldn't help it" he had a fragile look on his face. He softy pulled away and went to the living room, after you were done with the dishes, you went to see him. Jumin was fast asleep, with a little bit of drool but that's okay, you thought it was cute. After that, you went to look for pyjamas in Jumin's closet and decided that you went to get a blanket for him, you returned in the living room and put it on him gently trying not to wake him up. You put your hair behind your ear and leaned in for a goodnight kiss. When you were seconds away from his lips, he woke up and pulled you on to him. You blushed VERY HARD, "this is different from the other time" as you stared into his eyes, they were sparking like stars in the night sky. You kissed his cheek then laying on his chest, listening to the sound of his racing heart beat. Jumin kissed your forehead and closed his eyes, "I love you y/n" that made you really happy "I love you too" as you two fell asleep together on the couch. During the middle of the night, Elizabeth 3rd, hopped on to the couch, then she decided to tickle Jumin's toes. "Hmph!!" Jumin woke up in surprise that he jumped, causing you to fall of the couch and hitting your head on the coffee table. You were knocked out, Jumin was panicking, he pushed Elizabeth away from him and quickly carried you into his arms. He was frustrated "Hospital or the RFA? Hospital or RFA??" He had in mind. Then he decided to just leave you at home where it's safe. He quickly layed you down on his bed, seeing your soft sleeping face made him worry if your okay or really... dead. He noticed that you hit your head very hard on the corner of the table. So all he did was tucked you in and sat beside you, in gloom and depressed. The morning came and you woke up with a bad headache. You saw Jumin all sad, "Jumin?" He heard your voice and looked up. "Y/n y-your talking" "Mhm why wouldn't I be? That's a silly questio-" you smiled, and he started to cry while looking at you, eye to eye. "Jumin? What's wron-" he hugged you as tight as he can, you couldn't breathe but tried to hug him back. "I thought I lost you, forever, I don't know what I would do without you y/n" he cried into your shoulder "What do you mean Jumin?" "Elizabeth 3rd tickled my foot and when I jumped you hit your head on the table. "Oh is that so?" You laughed and smiled, he pulled away from you, his tears stopped. "W-Why are you laughing?" "Well because I just wanted to" you continued to laugh, Jumin recognized that you're okay and tackled you down on the bed, leaving you two in laughter. It was 10 am and you completely forgot you had to meet Jumin's parents. "Oh Jumin, Today's the day to meet your parents!" you said, "Yea, Don't feel nervous darling, If they go over the line, I'm always there to stop them" "Mhm sounds good" You and Jumin smiled. You got out of the bed and headed to the kitchen for medication. "Hm? argh,," You rubbed your eyes while you tried reaching for the pills. "A-Ah!" You were somehow lifted off the ground and was able to reach the pills, you turned your head, he smiled and said "Having trouble?" He teased you. You were flustered "Y-you know I could of done it myself!" "Oh really? Then why were you having trouble reaching for it?" He continued the tease. You crossed your arms, but then loosen them, "I can't get mad at him" As you hugged him. "Hey y/n, It's 11 am, c'mon go get changed and I'll meet you outside" he said as he got ready and you nodded. You were a floral dress with a MK bag. You went outside seeing Jumin in his fancy ass clothing. "You ready y/n?" "Mhm, I think so..." as you two got in his car, you were getting anxious. "are they mean? do they think I'm worthy enough for him? I'm not rich or anything so I'm pretty sure they will" you had a worried look on your face. That worried look was because you weren't feeling too well. Jumin noticed thinking you were just worried, thinking about marrying Jumin made you so happy you felt a bit better. You arrived at his parent's house, you are moments away from this, although you weren't ready, you had a lot of confidence in yourself. You started wrapping your stomach cause it started to hurt. You had a painful face on, "Y/n A-Are you okay? Should we come back another day?" Jumin hesitated to bring you back, but you really wanted to get this over with so you were ready to endure the pain. "N-No i-it's fine, I'm fine" You unwrap your arms and started walking up to the house. Jumin knew something was wrong but he went along with you anyways. He rings the doorbell. The maid had open the door, "Ah! Welcome Mr.Han!" "Hello" "Oh my! I see you brought a guest!" "Yes, she is my fiancé" "Oh why welcome (y/n)! I'm sure Mr. Han will be a fantastic husband!" You blushed "Thank you" Jumin took off his coat "Is mother here by any chance?" Jumin said to the maid, "Oh no she stepped out" "I see" while you on the other hand " oh wow is this what being rich is like? all these fancy furniture and ooo look! shiny utensils!" as you look around the place. The maid took Jumin's coat and your purse and brought it to the living room. Jumin grabs your hand softly and brings you to the living room, You saw a long table with delicious looking food on top, everything was prepared by Jumin's father's chef. "Wow!!" You were so happy from how much food there was, Jumin was happy from seeing you like this and laughed a little. Then you noticed an old man across the other end of the table. "Hello, Welcome back home Jumin."