Part 8| The plan

You looked towards Jumin and smiled, He didn't look like it was a fun time, but chose to keep in his anger a little longer. Luciel fixed his glasses as he spoke to Saeran. "Saeran why are you here?" Saeran looked at the ground and hesitated, "I - I - I was lost on my way home" he said. "So why were you trying to get in Y/n's home?" Yoosung questioned as Zen came closer to Saeran. You stepped out of the car with Jumin. Zen was this close to hitting him but y/n broke in, "Stop" Everyone looked at you, "don't hurt him please, I'm sure he didn't mean to" You held your hands. Zen was furious so he hit Saeran in the balls anyways, Luciel tickled Saeran and Yoosung just stood there holding his hand. "that shits gay Yoosung" Jumin said as he coughed. "Please let Saeran go" you asked. "What?! JUST AFTER HE TRIED COMING IN YOUR ROOM" Zen, Luciel, and Jumin said. Saeran walked towards you and patted you on your back, "Thanks girl" he smirked, you felt a tingling feeling and Jumin got angry. "HEY SAERAN YOU JERK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" as yall can see Jumin lost his shit by saeran touching his gurl. Zen the 2 others sit there and is waiting for the action to happen. "Hey man, I wasn't really trying to get in her room" he left his arms out and shrugged, Jumin had a face of a animal hunting its prey on Saeran as he walks away. Saeran smirked and brought out his phone as he walks away. "Boss, the chip is inside her" Man you were lost as heck and didn't know what just happened. "Now I got to deal with you dimwits, what do you want?" Jumin turned his head towards the 3 little cuties. "As you can tell we were waiting for Y/n to arrive home" Zen said proudly. "well y/n are the only ones getting in the room" as Jumin looked toward you and pulled your arm, You bring out your house keys and open the door. Jumin was behind you and shut the door on the 3 doods. Zen was crying and Luciel was playing patty cake with Yoosung. "Uhm can we go now Zen?" Yoosung scratched his head, "f-f-fine" as zen sniffed. You took a deep breath and settled yourselves. Then you realize that you and him are the only ones in the room and your heartbeat started increasing, You blush, Jumin became a little fluff, "haha you're blushing again y/n" You blushed and slowly walked towards the living room and sat down on the couch. He sat down next to you. And he wrapped your arms around you and said "How about we go somewhere?" you turned your head so it's face to face with him, "Somewhere? you and me?" "Mhm" as he looks into you're sparkling eyes. "Well Jumin I'm pretty sure you know this but I don't have much money and how about the RFA?" he giggles "It's my treat" and smiles "Oh and the RFA? it's okay I got Jaehee for that" "poor Jaehee working like a machine 24/7" you thought. "So? how about it?" he asked. "Yes! I'll go!" You got excited and he was surprised, You started jumping around the room happily, and you put a huge smile on his face. "Hey y/n the flight's in 3 days" he stood up. you turned around and stopped. "huh?! 3 days?! I've got to start packing!!" you screamed so happily, "I take it you've never been on vacation?" he came closer to you. "Well I have but ever since I was a little kid" you looked up to him and smiled. He bent down and his face came as close to yours once again and you blushed, "haha y/n you're blushing again" he got his finger and poked your nose. now you thought this was hella cute and freaked out. you covered your face and started running around then ran to your room. "Man how did she not hit anything yet?" he thought and was amazed. He followed you into your room and hugged you from behind, then he pushed himself on your bed, you hugged his arms and said "I love you Jumin" he loved hearing that "I love you too y/n" You were peacefully laying there then out of nowhere BOOM! he starts hitting you with your pillows, you have never seen Jumin act like this before and walked towards him. "hey honey, you can't have a pillow fight in suits and ties." you told him, "well you can have a pillow fight in a dress y/n" he mocked backed, You blushed as you took off his suit and tie leaving him in his white long sleeve and suit pants. He came towards you and before he got his hands on your clothing his phone rang. He was mad but it was from his father. "You should take it Jumin, it could be important" you considered. He nodded and excused him self from the bedroom. You decided to close the door but not lock it and started changing clothes. You were in your panty and tank top as Jumin opened the door and paused. You noticed him. "AARRGH GAHHHH" You quickly hid behind your blankets. Jumin closed the door and leaned on it with his hand covering his mouth, He was blushing really hard. You also couldn't believe what had just happened but then you take responsibility, "get it together y/n you two are couples this stuff should happen all the time, right? still he was too cute for me" you thought. "U-Uhm I'll be ready in a minute!" you shouted hoping he heard that through the door. "Y-Yeah s-sure y/n t-take your t-time" he was still shook he saw your bare beautiful skin nothing but in some panty and tank top. thinking about it made him blush even more. "I'm ready!" you shouted. He opened the door. "I'm going to hug yo-" you smacked him with the pillow "Hey! no fair" as he grabbed his pillow, you two shared one laugh to another. Hitting each other with pillows seemed really fun to you, then you got tired and jumped and landed on your back on you bed, leaving you with a smile. He lay down next to you and had his head face you. You smiled at him, he smiled back, you lift one hand to ceiling and you closed your eyes smiling, thinking about your future, the trip and Jumin. Then Jumin held you hand, you opened your eyes, He pulled you in for a hug. You were surprised but this happened a lot and you really loved it. It was 11 pm and you were pretty tired so you yawned and decided to sleep in his arms. With you sleep peacefully, Jumin thought it was time to kiss you, lip to lip, He was ready. He came in and his heart was racing. seconds away from the kiss and he hesitated, then his soft lips touched yours and he was blushing, "soft, warm and feels like clouds" He said to himself. You and Jumin fell asleep peacefully throughout the night.

At Mint Eye:

"Boss? Yeah I put the chip inside of her" Saeran chuckled. "Very good Saeran, You'll have your prize possession in no time my boi" Jumin's father said. "I put a little microphone inside the room and I heard that they were going on a trip to somewhere" Saeran said. "Oh? a trip? how exciting" as Jumin's Father crossed his fingers and grinned.