Part 5| The first time

As Jumin and you walk along the beach, holding hands. You felt so happy that you just got proposed to the man you love so dearly and wanted to start a family as soon as you two got married. It was 7:03, sunset. "Hey y/n, why don't you come meet my parents?" He asked. "H-huh m-me?" You pointed at yourself, "Well of course, you are going to be my wife~" he smiled at you. "I guess I could" you said looking down. "Nervous y/n?" He said as he went to hug you tightly. You nodded and hugged him back. "Don't be, if they are showing any signs of rudeness to you, I can always be there to stop them" you nodded and agreed to go. "Okay then y/n we'll go tomorrow morning I'm a little tired from the party" you smiled and laughed "Okay then let's go!" You hold his hand, pulling it towards the car. You two sit in the car, "y/n, would you like to spend the night over at my place?" You think about it ... then remembered what happened last time, "wait! What if the same thing happens again!" You blushed, "hm? Last time? What happened? Would you like to tell me at home?" He smirked. You had a fucking nose bleed that squirted all over his car. "O-Oh! M-maybe I was being a bit too much?" He asked as he help you clean up, you were a fucking mess but nodded in agreement. You and Jumin arrive home. "Jumin, want dinner? I can cook up a quick recipe!" You smiled. "Sure, I'd love to see my lovely fiancé cook" he held you hand and brought you inside. He gets a text from Jaehee.

Jaehee: trustfundkid im taking back my princess shiskjkdjs jUmn doy ou h ave a cum puter? Error-707' has hacked.

"Huh what the hell?" He mumbled looking down at his phone. "Hm? What's wrong Jumin?" You asked. "Come let's call Jaehee" as he brings you towards the kitchen.

                                                                                 Meanwhile over at Jaehee's place
"Knock knock Jaehee it's GOD SEVEN COMING AT YOUR DOOR!" He shouted. "Wha- I don't get enough slee-" Jaehee woke up and rubbed her eyes. "Jaehee calm down it's only 8, I play up to 3am" Yoosung said proudly. "Jaehee~ I'll~ give~ you~ my~ CDs~" Zen said closely towards the door. "WHAT CDS OF ZEN?! IM COMING!" As Jaehee's glasses sparkled. The door opens and Zen is desperate to use Jaehee's phone. "Zen where is it?" "Huh what do you mean?" Jaehee shuts the door on them. "I MEANT THE CD YOU RAT TAILED FREAK!" she crossed her hands. "Oh shit... my bad" Zen backed away from the door, "I DON'T GET PAID ENOUGH FROM THAT TRUSTFUNDKID AND I NEED SLEE-" " HAHAHA MOVE! GOD 707 COMING THROUGH!!!" Luciel came running towards the door trying to kick it open. "LUCIEL!!!" Zen and Yoosung screamed as they tried to get away. BOOM! Luciel made a hole through Jaehee's door. Jaehee has her glasses diagonal on her face stunned. "See 707 can do anything" he stands there in a superhero pose. "What the fuck Luciel" Zen got up and walked in Jaehee's house with his hand on his head. "Yoosung is fine, fine to PLAY SOME GAMES! JAEHEE FINALLY YOU HAVE A COMPUTER!!" Yoosung ran up to it. "So um what did you guys want!?" Jaehee screamed at them. "Jaehee I need to use your phone to text that trustfundkid please" "don't you have your own phone?" Yeah but he'll know it's me" "either way Zen he'll know it's you but here but, GIVE ME MY CDS!" "Okay whatever here" after Zen's and Jaehee's conversation,Zen texted Jumin.

                                                                                    Back to Jumin's place
Jumin calls Jaehee. "Hello? Assistant Kang? Yes it's me Mr.Han, I just wanted to know if 'them' are there?" "Oh Mr.Han perfect timin- HEY YOU TRUSTFUNDKID YOU JERK CAT-HEADED MAN! DON'T STEAL MY PRINCESS AWAY FROM ME! T^T I WILL BRING HER BACK!" "Zen?" "DAS RIGHT" "Where's Jaehee and whats with that text?" "YOU UGLY CAR HAIRED MA- HEY!- Jumin it's me, GOD 707! and just wanted to say that Zen isn't still over the fact that you proposed to her." "Oh I see... can you pass the phone to Zen please?" "WHAT DO YOU WANT TRUSTFUNDKID?" "Zen, I'll be marrying her." "WHAT!- HEY DON'T HANG UP ON ME!" And he did. "Come y/n, what was the dish you were going to cook?" He looked at you with a gentle smile. "O-Oh right!" You said as you put on an apron. Jumin leaned on the counter behind you, watching you cook. You were cutting vegetables then had a small cut, "ow!" You started to suck it. Jumin was worried. "Y/n! Are you okay?" "Mhm just a small cut" Jumin disappeared from the kitchen. You're cooking sent a delicious smell that Jumin has hooked on to. He followed the smell, "y/n" "yes?" "The smell... it's amazing!" "W-what really?" "I can't wait to eat it~" it's almost done!" You were flustered, you knew that your cooking isn't that good as his. Then, you felt his hands wrapped around your waist, you were surprised at first then blushed. He rested his head on your shoulder and held one of your hand up with his. He kissed where you got hurt and made your hand cup his face. He pulled out a bandage from his back pocket and put it on your cut. You blushed real hard it made him laugh and blush too. "J-Jumin the food is ready, why don't set up the table?" "Sure~ anything to taste your cooking~" you let out a gentle laugh and you brought the food to the table, "Jumin, just saying, this food won't be ever like yours" "what are you saying? It doesn't matter to me" he smiled. He poured wine into your cup, and you two cheers. "To our proposal" he said "To our proposal" you smiled. He took his first bite from your plate, "hey you~" he laughed and smiled then his face went amazed. You had cooked alfredo pasta, you looked at Jumin so desperately to see what he would say, "y/n, this is so good!" "H-huh really! This is the first time I've cooked for you, I'm glad you like it!" As you two ate your dinner, Elizabeth 3rd came and rubbed herself around your leg, "Elizabeth, want some of y/n's cooking?" Jumin said, Elizabeth purred and he fee her it, Elizabeth went in circles wanting more. You two laugh "see even Elizabeth enjoys it". "Your first time cooking for me, was amazing y/n"