Part 2| That night

"Why don't you sing for me?" As he smirks, "J-Jumin!, y-you heard me?" You muffled, "of course, it was the most beautiful voice I've heard" he said as he hugged you in his arms, looking up. You with your eyes that bulge suddenly got up face to face with him, you were as red as a tomato. You felt dizzy, almost about to fall asleep from all thats happened. "Jumi-" as you said while you collapsed sleeping on top of Jumin. His face was in shock. "y/n, women shouldn't leave themselves wide open like that" Jumin hugged you tightly, as you mumbled "you.." as you tossed and turned a little in his arms. Jumin then got up and put you back on the bed gently. He went to get an extra bed to sleep on the floor next to his bed you were sleeping in. He looked at you with such a fragile face and stroke his fingers down your hair to your face "oh y/n you are so precious to me", he went into his bed. Then suddenly you were half awake and asleep you decide to grab some water. You rub your eyes seeing nothing but black in a room trying to remember what happened and... ! You tripped on his blanket causing you to fall on top on Jumin with a kiss, you both wake up fully and turn red with a surprised look and you got off him while trembling and you both go to try wash it off wishing it was all a dream. So you went straight to get water and Jumin went to wash off his face, you both stopped and felt your lips "it.. was.. soft.." looking all flustered. Then continued doing what they were doing fast. Then as soon as they were done they immediately head straight to the bedroom and apologized "Im sorry it's my fault!" You said "no no, it was mine I guess you wouldn't know if I was there or not" he said, and you both stood there in silence for a while then you two started to laugh it all out like it never even happened and fell on the bed. You fell asleep and He turned his body towards you, seeing you made him sleepy, eventually making him fall asleep right next to you. The morning came and it was 8 am and Jumin had woke you up for breakfast, as he rushed to get all his things ready for work. "y/n, Wake up it's time for breakfast" he said "Wha?.." you replied as you quickly got up. He stood there in front of you "Good morning y/n I hoped you slept well last night" "oh yea I did thanks" you said without thinking what had happened. You went to the kitchen with breakfast on the table. You stood there in shock "Jumin you cooked this! It smells amazing!" "Yes I did, now go on and eat up, I don't want you to skip your meals y/n" he said as he sat for a awhile and left to gather his notes from his room. As you finished you put your plate into the sink and went to see Jumin, "Jumin.." as you stood by the door "yes?" He answered in a calm way, "I'll be leaving the place somewhere in the afternoon" you said, he frowns a little "oh is that so" "yes, so by then I can do the chores around your place" you said "hm sure, I guess I should be going to work now" as he passed by you, you stopped him "oh wait Jumin your tie" and you fixed it for him, "there we go~ " as he smiled and thanked you. "Make sure you feed my Elizabeth 3rd" as he shut the door behind him and left "I will" and you waved him goodbye and frowned "but I wanted to stay here longer", you fed Elly, cleaned up the place and swept the floors then suddenly you got a text from seven "oh it's seven".
707:y/n have you been at Jumin's house lately?
Actually Im in his house right now: y/n
707:oh thank god!! I kindaa hacked into your phone and thought you were taken by dr.pepper's minions
Well Im actually about to leave around afternoon: y/n
707:anyways have fun there, OH AND I MISS MY SWEET ELLYY!!
Y/n has left the chatroom.
707 has left the chat room.
You continue to clean the house, do the laundry and finally had a chance to relax on the couch. It was 2:34pm and just got a text from Jumin
Jumin Han: hey y/n Im sorry to say this but are you willing to watch over Elizabeth 3rd? I have overtime today"
Your eyes widen and replied with a yes. He said thanks and that he would buy you something as a thank you. Elizabeth 3rd comes and cuddle up with you as you turn on the T.V ,you gently pushed Elizabeth 3rd away from you as you get to go grab a snack, you come back with snacks and sat down with Elizabeth 3rd, you heard the door break open and was unconscious, your eyes were blurry but saw a figure with white hair, as you say 'wha.." as you collapsed on the floor you heard nothing but him screaming and suddenly went deaf. Saeran broke open the door and made you unconscious, as Zen,Luciel and Yoosung come and following him. "WHAT THE HELL SAERAN! YOU KNOCKED Y/N OUT!"Zen said as he screamed with his hand up, "LOOK AT MY ELLY!!" Luciel jumped towards her, "whoops my bad" as Saeran just stood there in front of your body. "DOES JUMIN HAN HAVE A COMPUTER?" As Yoosung goes and looks for it. So it's Luciel with Elly, Zen arguing with Saeran, and Yoosung playing LOLOL on Jumin's computer. They really messed up the place, it was 30 mins after it happened at you made a noise, "huh?..." "what happened?" you begin to open your eyes and sit up, they all came gathering around you and stood there, "SHE MADE A NOISE" Zen said as he bends down and holds  you hand "thank god you're alive!" as tears go joy come streaming down his face. "Zen? what are you doing here?" you looked around him and "Luciel!, Yoosung! and Saeran!, why are you guys here?" you asked, "well lol we came looking for you, I told them you were at Jumin's place and Zen freaked out and told us we were all going to come and get you, and Saeran accidently knock you out" as he explains, " I thought she was someone else" Saeran said with a straight face. "SAY SORRY TO HER YOU IDIOT!" Zen pointed to you as he screams at Saeran. He apologized, and Your phone started to ring, "oh look it's perfect timing" you said as you picked up your phone, "NO ONE MAKE A NOISE" as Zen tells them to back away from the phone. Yoosung sneezed while in your call with Jumin. He heard it, "WE'RE ALL DEAD" as Zen whispers loudly, "hahaa actually you're the one who's going to be dead" Luciel whispers, "ugh sorry guys I've been sick lately" Yoosung said quite loud, "YOOSUNG!" Zen said, "huh? y/n was that Yoosung?" Jumin asked, "mhm" you said. Jumin starts to get furious and said "Is Yoosung the only one there?" "no he is not, Zen, Luciel and Saeran are here too!" you told him as they all come up to your phone, "h-h-hey Jumin, I-I was just looking for y/n" as Zen trembles in fear, "stay there y/n Im coming" as he hangs up. "GREAT JOB YOOSUNG" as he goes into thinking mode. "come why don't we sit down and wait for him?" you said to them, "I will just clean up" you said while in surprised. They all sat down and you were done cleaning. Jumin walked up to the door and was in total shock. "what are you guys doing here" he asked with a serious face as his foot taps the ground with crossed arms "EEK!" Zen squealed, "ok we'll get out, we'll get out as he passes by Jumin and runs. The rest of them followed Zen, "argh! Bastards! especially that damn Luciel, touching my Elizabeth 3rd" as he walks up to see her. he gets up and confronts you. he grabs your hand and brings you outside the door as he shuts it. "come we'll go somewhere, this is my thanks for everything up to now" he gave you blushes, you agreed to go.