Part 3| The talk

You blush as Jumin pulls you gently towards the car, he opens the car door for you as you say thank you to him. when he gets in the car he tells his driver "To the restaurant please" the driver nodded and drove. "hm a restaurant? I wonder why he wants to go there with me" as you look out the window seeing the night city lights. after 10 mins the car stopped, "we are here" said the driver, "thank you please wait for us in the parking lot" Jumin said as he went to go open your door. He grabs your hand and pulls you softly out of the car and brings you inside the restaurant. "his hand.. Is warm" as you looked towards his hand, you both stepped inside this fancy expensive looking restaurant and waited to be seated. The waitress lead you two to your seat, Jumin (being a gentlemen) pulls out your seat, you sat down as he sits in front of you. "hm this kinda sounds familiar" you said to yourself. "hello, what can I get for the you two couples?" the waitress said as it if we were one. Jumins eyes and yours widen, he clears his throat "oh sorry but we are not couples we are very good friends" "oh what a shame, you guys look good together" said the waitress. "Well anyways I'll have the Salmon with asparagus purée" as he orders you look at him, "and you?" he said as you were blanked out and came back you looked at the menu quickly "oh um lets see... I'll have the caesar salad with vegetables on the side please" you said, as the waitress made notes "okay please wait until your food arrives" as the waitress puts back her notepad and left. Jumin's eyes were locked with yours, "y/n I also wanted to talk to you about something that will come up soon" he said, "sure, what is it?", "there will be a little party at work, and since Jaehee told me she couldn't make it, I'd thought I'd ask you instead" he said as he looks away. "I'd be happy to come with you" you said while smiling at him as his eyes widen and turns his head towards you. The food arrived and you two start to dig in, "hmmm so delicious~" you said when you took your first bite. he chuckles at you. After you two were done your meals you went back you the car, "that was really good food~" as Jumin opened the car door for you, "Im glad you liked it" he said as he gets into the car, "I can drop you off at your place tonight" he said as he faces you, "oh thank you" you smiled at him and he gave a smile back to you. When the car gets to your place, Jumin opens the car door and gets you out gently. "Y/n, the party will be next week at 9pm, got it? But please come at my house around noon" he said as he stood in front of the door. "Got it" you said, you heisted and hugged him, his eyes widen and was in surprise, he hugged you back, "thank you so much Jumin!" As your face digs into Jumin's chest. "u-uh yea, it's my pleasure,well see you later y/n and dont forget" he says, "I won't" as you moved away from him. He walked back to the car as you waved goodbye and smiled. As you enter the house, you plop onto your bed and sighed, "ah, is this all a dream? I was going to confess but I slept with him and w-we k-kissed" you felt your lips. It was night, Around 12am you went to get a snack and turned out your computer. "I wonder if I should text Jumin, but he could be busy" as you went and watched k-drama all night. You gradually fell asleep. 4 days had pass and it was the day before the party and Jumin texted you, Jumin Han: y/n don't forget the party tomorrow" you texted him back y/n: I won't", you lay on your bed thinking "I wonder how it will turn out tomorrow". It was the morning of the party and as you got off your bed to get breakfast at 11:30am you quickly rushed as you were going to be late. You then got out of your apartment(AKA that snake rika's apartment) and you saw Jumin outside with the car. He rolled down his driver side window and lift up his shades on to his head, "y/n, are you ready?" He asked, as you stood in surprised. He got out to open the car door for you and he gently brought you inside, as you entered his fancy car and buckled your seatbelt, he came in car, you remembered that the party was at 9pm tonight.Jumin as he got in the car, "Jumin, why are we going out if the party is tonight?" you asked him looking confused, "I've found a dress that I think you might look good in, so I wanted you to try it on for tonight" as he drives. Jumin pulls up to the parking lot of a fancy big dress store. The gate opens as a guy there stands and smiles and gets Jumin to show a special pass in order to go any farther. He parked and opened your door, you came out looking amazed of how big the store was. Then he held your hand and you blushed, "lets go?" as he looks at you with a innocent face, you nodded. when you get inside, there were a lot of workers running around, people trying on dresses and rooms and rooms full of dresses. you stand there and look around, "come here" and he looks at you. You follow him into a room with chairs. You sat down and he sat beside you with crossed legs and arms looking down and tired. You noticed that hes tired and looks at him worried. "J-Jumin a-are you feeling alright?" you asked him reaching a hand out. "Yeah Im fine, Just a bit tired" he said as someone who will assists you for today. "Hello, I will assist you for the day how may I help you...... newly weds?", Jumin and your eyes bulge and sat there stunned, "w-well you see ma'am, we are just very good friends." you tolded her. "oh, well you guys really make a good couple. you blush, "why is the same thing happening like what happened in the restaurant?", Jumin brings out his phone and shows her the picture of the dress. "oh I see" she said as she went to go grab the dress and left. "I hope it will look good on you" he said as he smiles and looks at you. you blush at him. The assist came back with the dress and told you to come with her and change. Jumin put his hand on his forehead to rest until you got back. When you put on the dress, it was beautiful, it was a  deep red "empire" style dress with lovely beading and fabric that slims down your waist perfectly. You yourself thought it was amazing too with a soft smile, "Jumin will love this one". You two come back to the room to show him. Jumin.....