Part 10 | The Encounter

Just a few words before I start this chapter, I just wanna say thank you so much for showing support for this series, it means so much to me!! I love seeing your comments omg they give me the motivation to keep writing :) im so sorry i wasnt able to post much, so many things happened and at one point i so confused and lost, but with the help of seeing ur support and my online friends, i was able to get through it, so ty and ily all!!❤️

Saeran pulls out his camera and starts recording you through a little gap of the divider. He grins while doing as he gets disturbed. His phone rings, "ugh Luciel, what does he want right now?" He picks up, "what do you want Luciel, I'm busy at the moment-" "DONT GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT SAERAN YOU'RE BUSY FOLLOWING Y/N" "Okay fine you got me, I am following her maybe even stalking her but you have to listen to me, I'm doing this for us Luciel, don't you also want her?" "I did Saeran. I did, but she's happy with Jumin and I'm okay with that" "I can tell you're lying Luciel" "I'm not!" Luciel hangs up. "That red tomato hoe" Saeran murmured as he continues to record your makeout session with Jumin. He hears you moan, he gets excited, he even gets .... hard. (Yall better read that italic in a different tone) Saeran was in a female attendant uniform with a wig, he looks for a bathroom.

You and Jumin
"J-Jumin" "I want you, all of you y/n" (this is my queue for a nosebleed LOL) he carries you and you wrap your arms around his neck, you guys kiss until you make it to the bedroom, he drops you on the bed, you have your legs closed, hair flowed everywhere, have your arms up and your chest exposed. He looks at you just like he looks at an amazing art piece, he waits and cherishes you before he devours you. Seconds away from you he feels his phone ring behind his back pocket, "what? 43 missed calls from Luciel?" He tosses his phone to the side and closed the bedroom door.

Meanwhile Luciel
"Cmon Jumin pick up, I need to warn you about Saeran on the same plane as you" Luciel starts to panic.

Meanwhile Saeran
"Boss, we got a problem," "what is it now?" "Remember my twin brother,Luciel?" "Yes how could I have not forgotten about that red tomato hoe ass" "yeah well, he's trying to tell Jumin that I'm spying on him, what do I do??" "OH SHIT SISTER JAMES A SISTER IS SHOOK, I need you to stop recording them and once the plane lands, you know what to do", "got it". Saeran hangs up.

You and Jumin
He sits up with his legs on top of you and unties his tie, "you know y/n, we dont have to do this if you're uncomfortable."
"Well you said you wanted a family right?" You pull his neck collar and dive in for a kiss, you guys take small gasps for air before continuing the kiss, you felt so loved and full, your appetite has never been more satisfied, you waited so long for this, before you and Jumin got together, he barely had time for you, he ignored you, thats why you started hanging out with Luciel, but after that one night you knew you wanted Jumin for yourself only. With your head bopping slowly to the beats of his kisses, he says "you'd look better if that was off" "then take it off Jumin" you were very desperate for this moment and literally just wanted Jumin all over you. You guys remove each others clothing one by one until he was left in his boxers and you were in your bra and underwear, he slides his hands on the side of your body, you loved it, you arched your back and yelped a little, but you loved every second of it, you could tell he was nervous to .. put it in, so you cupped his head, having his head lay on your stomach facing his, "I know you're nervous, you should of told me you dummy" you smiled, you even thought maybe an airplane wasnt the right place to do it anyways, but you enjoyed him and he did too. You guys get dresses and share little laughs together as the pilot says "get ready for landing"

Meanwhile Luciel
"This fucking cat whore, pick up your phone, something else is coming for you two"

thank you so much for reading!! Im sorry this was really short >.<  !! But heyyy this series got ranked #247 in the hashtag MysticMessenger so thank you so much omg!! I love you quesadillas so much 💕💕 again im so sorry i took forever to update, I promise after this ill start working on more chapters!! What did you guys think about this and what do you think will happen?? Love u babies sm. ❤️