■ favor

Loki and Loraine found their selves in the center of the royal kitchen.

Everyone was hustling and so deep down in their work that they didn't notice them. The warm orange light glowed from the vaulted roof and from the glassed windows. Maids and chefs helped one another. Some were cleaning and washing the plates and some were cooking.

A maid strolled towards them looking engrossed at the tray she had.

Briskly, Loraine grabbed the long sleeves of Loki's shirt and dragged him towards a dark corner attached to an abandoned counter. They leaned against the tiled ceramic wall.

"In the kitchen? And you drag me along?" Asked Loki.

"Sorry, I didn't have time to think, and I have to, by the way." She replied and bit her lower lip in embarrassment.

"I was getting comfortable with myself in that cell..." He complimented.

She scoffed. "Comfortable? Righht."

Loki cleared his throat. "Now how do you intend for us to get out of here then?" He asked out of the blue.

"I uh... can command Clandestine to make me invisible... But I don't know with you." Loraine hesitated.

"Change my form."

"Huh?"

"You may as well change me into anyone... Using my powers again," he said. "You did a marvelous job inviting those bolts," he complimented and smirked at her.

She stared, trying to process what she actually did in the cell. "I did... Didn't I?" She whispered.

He nodded. "You can change me into any form, human or an Asgardian."

"So does that mean I can change my form too?"

He waved his hand flatly. "Yes... Yes you may."

"Okay um..." She hesitated and stared at him for awhile. Then she closed her eyes and imagined someone for Loki to be. Loraine could feel the trickle of green aura as she focused on him.. She crumpled her hands again, and the aura thickened.

She opened her eyes and as she did that, she was astonished to see someone unexpected. She tried not to laugh, but a glimpse of it spilled.

Loki changed as the great and regal Lady Sif. The package was complete from head to toe. He had her raven hair that fell to her shoulders. His face changed to Sif's. She was now in her armor state - with leather and gold.

"You turned me into a Sif?" Loki - Sif shrieked. His voice was different, in a manner of a woman's tone.

She furrowed her eyebrows and stopped laughing. "I don't know! I was thinking of Thor's."

Sif narrowed her eyes at her. "Never mind. A Sif is much better than my pathetic brother."

"You know, as you said that, coming from Sif's voice, that's actually kind of weird."

"Then how about this? I am brave and witty and I love Thor secretly" He mocked in Sif's voice.

"What?"

"Oh please. Everyone knows I love Thor." Sif remarked and crossed her arms.

"Really? I... Didn't know about that." Loraine said and looked at her confused.

"Oh yes, and I am awfully jealous of Jane." She mocked.

"Well, I guess me and Sif should get out from here now." Loraine winked at her, then the Crown, Clandestine glowed on the floor - Its purple aura wrapping her and made her invisible.