{7} ~ Shopping Spree!!

One Week Till Prom

Me and the girls have been texting literally for the past few days all about prom!OMG!

Ari gave the idea that we all go shopping using her mom's credit card. She says that her mom's job is very serious and gives her a lot of money so ....yay!

We are going today since today is a weekend. 

I got ready wearing 

http://www.nick.com/nick-assets/shows/images/star411/blogs-2/victoria-justice-donate-my-dress.jpg

Then I got ready and went outside my house for Selena to pick me up. Once I saw her, I hopped in her car and we drove off to Sunset Mall.

When we reached the mall,we met up with the rest of the girls. After shopping for what felt like hours, we got gorgeous new dresses! (side bar)

Since we were all tired from shopping, we went to my favourite juice place, Jamba Juice!

There, we talked all about prom and who asked who from the school so far!

Dem was asked by this guy named Tyler and Ari was asked by some other guy named Jake.

Selena and Liz still don't have a date yet but Im sure they will soon! Luckily, I got one!

Even before we knew it, the sun was setting and we all went back to our homes.

I told my mom all about my day at the mall and showed her my new prom dress which was officially my new favourite dress!

It was late, but I was in the mood of texting somebody so I texted Liz.

Me: Hey Liz! whats up? ;)

Liz Gillies: Nothing was just admiring my new dress lol

Me:Really? :o

Liz Gillies: Naww..I was just doing some boring hw.

Me:Ahh..was I disturbing you?

Liz Gillies: What do you think?

Me:Yes?

Liz Gillies: Then why would I response back? lol

Me:Ohhh haha ok I'll be going then I gotta sleep, Its late.

Liz Gillies: Okay..Bye

Me:Bye

Well that wasn't the conversation I was hoping for.

Eh, Can't wait till prom!

Boring Chapter -_- will update more thanks