{15} ~ GOING BACK HOME!?Already?

-1 year later-

Tori's POV

"What is it!??" I asked excitedly.

"Wait,and.....OPEN YOUR EYES!" Taylor commanded.

Once I opened my eyes, I saw big balloons everywhere and Big Banner that said:

"ℋα℘℘ϒ  ℬίrℸℎ∂αϒ  ℸℴrί!"

written on it.

There was a disco ball on top of the ceiling and 3 multi colored dance floors that changed colors every 3 seconds.

I saw a huge stage with a microphone, a whole buffet section with like 42 tables which I am surprised fits in this tiny place!

It was amazing! As I wandered around the some how transformed garage, Taylor was staring at me.

"Like it?You're mom and dad invited everyone we know to come over!Happy Birthday Vicky!" Taylor exclaimed pulling me into a bear hug.

"You remembered awww!" I said happily.

Vicky was a nickname only Taylor could and can call me.

After all, she is my best friend!

One by one, the guest came over and we had a blast!

It was slowly getting dark outside and I finally managed to get past people to get my way to Taylor.

We started dancing to our favourite songs and then laughing about crazy things. It was very fun!

Then, I felt someone's eyes on me. Well I am the Birthday-Girl, Right? Maybe someone was going to wish me happy birthday?

But as the minutes past, I felt more then one person's eyes on me.

Oh man, this is getting ridiculous.

"Uh...Taylor?" I finally asked and stopped dancing.

Taylor nodded and understood some how what I was referring to.

Together we speed walked towards the "Less Crowded" area of the party and then we both sat down.

The waiter offered us a drink and we gladly accepted it.

"So Vicky Micky, whats up?" She questioned.

I sighed then answered her, "I felt some people staring at me..It was awkward.." I admitted.

Taylor started laughing out loud and I was just sitting next to her thinking what had I said that was funny?

"Oh, maybe some boys were checking you out huh?" Taylor said.

The second I heard her say that, I playfully hit her on the arm and joined her laughing.

There was a fake "cough" and thats when our attention met with 10 people.

I froze.

Taylor just gave them a death glare and then set her attention back to me.

"Vicky! Have you heard that Angela was actually choking at the Chinese restaurant? I mean seriously?That was craaaaaaaaaaaazzzy!" Way to go Taylor, trying to give them the silent treatment huh?

"W-what are you guys..d-doing h-here?" I shuttered.

"We were invited thank you very much." It was Selena.

They were all here. The one direction group, Justin, Selena, Demi, Liz and Ari.

"Oh..thats great! Um yay!" I tried to make things less awkward as Taylor was giving me an 'Are You Serious' face.