{14} ~ Forgotten Memories

Sorry, I know the previous chapter was short and all, I'll try to make this one longer starting....now!

Tori's POV

Ugghhh...Where am I?

I scanned the room to see If anyone was in the room.

Then suddenly a thought popped into my head, AM I KIDNAPPED?!!

Thats when things got really crazy. I went downstairs and saw Taylor! OMG AM I DREAMING?!!

She looked at me as If I was insane. I ignored her and then went outside to see If it snowed since Selena said this was the snowy month.

When I checked, I saw nothing but the cool wind and it wasn't just a coll wind, It was a gentle breeze.

The ones that only last for like 5 second then another 8 seconds later return.

Not like In Canada when the wind got stronger and stronger.

That, was when I realized that I wasn't kidnapped and I wasn't dreaming either.

My fantasy was over. I'm back in New York.

NOOOOO!!!!!! I yelled inside my head so loud that I started to have a headache.

"Tori, Good Morning! I see that you've waken up early today! Anyways, we're all going shopping today!Mind If you join us?" My happy mother said.

"Uh,No Mom.Since when was I planning to go shopping with my ex BFF and her mom!!DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW!!!???UGGHHH!!" my subconscious told me to say.

"Sure, I'll be happy to tag along." I gritted with my teeth in an angry tone.

"Great!Get Ready then!"My mom told me.

********

Its been like 2 hours at the mall and I'm being honest with you, It was kind of fun!

At the beginning of the day, I was giving Taylor the silent treatment, not even 'Good Morning'

Now I'm laughing while licking a vanilla cone with Taylor as we chatted about memories!

It seemed as If we both remembered every single memories together.

It was as If I never moved to Canada and then left my amazing friends.

"Yeah!And remember when at school It was opposite day then you and me swapped identities! You were wearing a blonde wig and I was wearing a brown one!Then we wore sun glasses on top!" Taylor said drifting to old memories.

I laughed at that memory. It was a funny one.

Then out of no where, my phone buzzed and I saw that It was from Selena.

Wow, I wasn't thinking about her or any of my other friends for such a long time!

But when I read the message, my smile turned into a frown.

Selena:Hey..Bad news.At hospital..car crash, just letting you know! -Miss you

Me:OMG! Are you okay?!

Selena: Yeah and BTW, There was a massive sale at the mall last week! I bought a few things for you and so when or If you do come back, I'll give them to you! If not then I'll send them :)

Then suddenly my smile appeared. (side bar)

Me:Aww..You shouldn't have!

Selena"Thats what best friends are all about right? I mean----

Before I could finish reading the message, I felt Taylor's gaze on me then she fake "coughed" thats what brought my attention to her,"Hey whats up?Who are you chatting with?" She asked.

"Oh just some friend from Canada." I simply replied still smiling.

"Ah,I see hey lets go and...MORE SHOPPING!!" I knew that she wasn't very comfortable with me chatting with Selena, I mean I was suppose to hang out with Taylor at the mall, not Selena.

I quickly typed "g2g bye" then turned my phone off.

As the day went by, I was starting to get more and more tired.

Until----

Taylor's POV

Woah, she already asleep! Thats perfect. I smiled to myself.

We were both sharing a room tonight. Kind of like a sleepover.

Thats when I snatched Tori's phone that was right next to her on the ground.

Yeah, we were sleeping on the ground, how original.

Once I turned the phone on, I went to "Recent Messages" and found the name Selena.

At last, I quickly started typing and pressed send.

Tori is my best friend, not some Selena.

And I will make sure that this girl doesn't get in the way of our friendship.

---Mwahahahahahahaha!!!---

Sorry for the one millionth time! I this is the world's most shortest chapter, I will try my best to make the next ones longer, I just wanted to add the part that Taylor is actually kind of evil and not the BFF that you would have expected. Thanks! This book has reached 200 reads! Thanks for the votes and I would appreciate If you comment as well! Thanks, Sarah