PROLOGUE

Alana Jones is a 27 year old pediatric doctor, She has been through a lot in her life and have always fought for everything she now has.

Alana was apart of the Blood Fire Pack that is located in Georgia. She always felt excluded from the pack and felt like they were keeping something from her.

Whatever secrets they might have had she was put to the lowest ranking in the pack. Alana never had any family and supposedly her mother and father died during a rouge attack on the pack. Lana was raised by lower ranking wolfs and eventually when she hit 10 she learned how to take care of herself, because of how her pack treated her she relocated to Maine, where she went to college and got her degree and she even opened her own practice.

That was where and when everything really started?

Christopher Micheal has always been at the top all his life or that's what people thought, being the New Alpha king who no one knew about was hard, he now had to rebuild his whole life

Chris mom and dad send him away during a rouge attack a few years back but he never came back until now. He was trained to be everything a alpha king should be, But he wanted to be better than any other alpha king who ever lived. All he needed was his Queen by his side and they would rule the world together.

Chris has been waiting for his mate and when he finds her, he is not letting her go for anything or any one. He was going to be her Possessive, Sexy, protective and Alpha mate.