Rare V

Chris parents in the Media

Chris POV

I watched as Lana ran around the bedroom getting the touches on her outfit finalized. She made dinner which I couldn't wait to try she said that It was Rice and peas and curry goat which sound so good.

She almost trip making me chuckle "slow down baby, you're about to bust your head open plus you look fine"

Lana stared at him like he was crazy then slowly answer him " I need to make sure that this dress looks good on me and I can't find that long ass mirror. Where could it go when it is suppose to be on the wall?" She look everywhere but in front of her

A/N {The Dress Below}

I pointed to the mirror "It's right there, but you don't need to look because I can tell you that you look sexy and beautiful" She blushed and looked in the mirror making a face

I walked behind her placing my hands on her hips, and rubbing them up and down.

"What's wrong baby?" I catch her eyes in the mirror.

"Nothing is wrong, I feel much better than I did last week and I know that It's because of you plus you look sexy tonight making me want to take it all off I like how we're matching" she seriously teased me.

A/N {His outfit below}

"Aww baby, that make my day because all I want to do since I met you is make you happy and smile twenty four seven" I kissed her cheek

"I hope your parents like me" She smiled at me, her eyes shining bright.

"It doesn't matter If they like you or not because their opinion don't matter. The only thing that matters is our pack and even they can't change that" I smiled nervously because I know they are judgmental but would be very happy that the pack is stronger because of my mate.

"Lets go baby, they're at the door" I said to her while leading her down the hallway towards the stairs.

By the time we reached the door, we were told that they went into the dining room so we headed into the dining room and was greeted by my mom and dad.