Rare IX

{Lana's eyes above}

Chris POV 

"As soon as-" Lana words cut off before she could even finish her sentence. Lana posture froze and her eyes blanked out into a white hue.

"Baby girl?" I question in a soft voice confused at what was happening in front of me.

"What's wrong with her?" Sky delicate voice came into my ears 

"I-" As soon as I went to reply to her, she started falling back making me run and catch her before she could hit her head.

Sky's gasp and Mateo feet shuffling went through one ear and out the other because the only that I could concentrate on was the sweat forming on Lana's face and her non-existent breath.

I picked her up in my arms and started running to the pack hospital for adults, It wasn't very far but it wasn't as close to my house that would look a type of way.  I heard foot steps behind me which was probably Sky and Mateo following after.

I run at my highest speed reaching the hospital in no time "Get me Dr. Mark" I shouted running into the room.

Everyone stood there looking at me with there easy wide probably surprised that I was in the hospital with a women in my hand since they didn't know of there Luna yet even though I know this it only seem to make me angry "I SAID get me Dr.Mark and get me a damn room" I growled in my alpha tone making one of the nurse run down a hall telling me to follow her and another going on the telecommuter to Page mark.

The nurse lead me to a plain white room with a semi-king size bed and some machines around the room. I walked towards the bed and slowly lay Lana down on the bed just as Sky, Mateo, and Dr.Matt busted into the room.

{Idea of the Hospital room above}

"Alpha" Matt bowed and then proceeded "How may I help you today?" 

"There something wrong with my mate, HELP HER" I shouted frustrated from everything.

I didn't know what's wrong with my mate and I feel hurt, angry, and pissed. What the hell is going on and how can I fix it?

Matt rushed forward and pulled out the ophthalmoscope and shine the light in her eyes check them, then he pulled out his stethoscope checking her heartbeat his eyes going wide probably because she has no heartbeat. 

"Alpha can you tell me what happen please?" He questioned me.

I open my mouth to explain but the words couldn't come out and my heart started beating out of my chest making me close my eyes try to relax.

Sky seeing my struggle went on to explain for me "Well she was speaking to us and all of a sudden she froze and he skin kinda paled but the strangest thing happened her eyes went wide and turned white" She briefly explain what happen to him making his eyes go even wider.