Rare VII

LANA POV

I woke up smiling from that embarrassing ass dream that seem to be very realistic, I was so shock at myself but it was the best head ever and it's from my sexy ass mate made me feel so much better. I started to get worried because I fell asleep last night making me question if Chris came back? Did something happen to him?

"Where you going baby girl" I froze at the voice that haunted my dreams, but I only froze for a second I was so happy he was safe that I twirled around, jumping on him I cuddled into his chest.

"Huh-" He grunted probably at my weight jumping on him "Baby, are you okay?" I nod my head and wrap my arms around his neck.

"You're okay, when did you get back last night?" I inhale his manly-musky smell.

"Around 4 don't you remember" He grabbed my butt, making me finally look up at him

"Around 4 don't you remember" He grabbed my butt, making me finally look up at him. His face was so close that I could feel his breath on my face and let me tell you he looks fucking handsome with his bed head and his breath don't stank making me almost jump in excitement.

"Remember what?" His hand feel like it was through my clothes making me remember about the short shorts and tank top that I decide to put on to go to bed.

I felt something so long and hard on my butt making me look down and gasp "What the fuck" I tried to jump off him because I was butt-ass naked and so was he, that's what I feel on my ass.

"Stop moving, you're making me want to turn you over on this bed and eat my favorite meal" I watched him lick his lips and blushed and stayed still like a statue.

So, it wasn't a dream then "No baby girl it was wasn't a dream, it really happen I ate it like I was hungry and by the time I was done you was twisting like you were having a seizure" He leaned up and pecked my lips and look over at the time "Now get up slowly so that I don't attack you again with my tongue" He teased me by sticking his tongue out and wiggling it.

I blushed again making me annoyed, I've blushed this whole week more than I have In my whole life. I decided that I was going to tease him "I don't want to get up though baby, it feel so good right here" I made sure to moan and stretch my moans while at it.

"Baby girl, You're testing my non-existent patience and I really want to taste you again" He slapped my thigh and lick my neck "I got to go train the newly turned wolfs" With him saying that I knew that even if I wanted a recap of last night, that I would have to wait because he is a alpha after all.

I slowly got off of him and made sure to keep my head up making him laugh at me "I am going to take a quick shower and then you can take one" He kissed my cheek and laugh while walking proud into the bathroom

As soon as I heard the shower start, I freaked out that why I feel like I was in heaven sitting beside god and his angels are surrounding us.