Rare IV

Lana POV

After walking down the long hallway that was of doors that I assume led to rooms we reach a gold and black staircase that was so beautiful, this whole house is beautiful. 

We walk down the first set of stairs then we got to the middle and walk down that set of stairs.

We then turn to the right of the stair case and start to walk down another hallway. While we were walking sky point out the different rooms like I would remember all these damn rooms.

"And finally the kitchen" Sky said as she push open the door at the end of the hallway to a gorgeous kitchen, it was every fat girls dream to be in a kitchen this awesome. The kitchen had everything in it, It was black and silver with an attach table in front of the stove with rows of seat that I was guessing was for the pack. Then there was a closet full of food and the biggest fridge I have ever seen lastly there was a door, I believe leading to the dining room.

When we walk in, I saw Chris sitting at one of the table with a guy who I was assuming is his beta and sky's mate.

"Luna, nice to meet you. I'm Mateo the beta, best-friend to this guy and the best for last the love of sky's life" He winked at Sky making her blush and she blow him a kiss.

"Nice to meet you too Mateo, Please call me Lana. Your mate is something else" I smiled at him then turn toward Chris.

"Hi baby girl, You've been having fun with Sky?" Baby girl? He can't see I'm build like a four wheeler.

"Boy have several" I gritted out, I was still mad at him for leaving me horny and frustrated.

"You still mad at me" He got up and wrap his arms around me making me squirm to get out of his hold.

"Obviously, you know what you did and I will get payback" Why he all up on me for fucking asshole.

"Mhm, you hungry baby" he sat back down and pat his lap.

I look around expecting a dog to jump on his lap causing he cannot possibly think that I was going to sit on his damn lap. Does he see who he is talking to?

I went around to the opposite side of the table and open up the fridge. I was hungry and I was going to make something to eat.

I am going to make a Jamaican breakfast, which was Ackee and Saltfish(Cod Fish)and fried dumpling(Flour), taking out everything I need I can feel his eyes on me.

"What Boy?" I looked up at him to find his eyes a different color not the sexy blue they would turn when he was aroused, but they were a bright green. Sky grabbed Mateo hand and pulled him out the door nearly dragging him along. 

"What are you doing? Are you disobeying me? Who you calling boy? Come here right now." His tone was sharp and was meant to be menacing but it didn't scare me, it just made me mad. I was about to turn cookie in this motherfucker, slice him the fuck up.

 I was about to turn cookie in this motherfucker, slice him the fuck up