Rare III

Chris POV

"We are go-" I paused looking over at a sleeping Alana. She look so cute, her lips were pout, her hair poof out and her legs trying to curl into her but the seat belt stopped it.

Her sleeping made me realize that she was comfortable with me and it gives me the perfect excuse to take her back to my house which I was going to do anyways. She will probably be mad at me when she wake up but she's my mate so, she will have to live with me.

Arriving at the pack home, which was really a mansion for my primary pack everyone else lived near the pack house or behind it.

Parking my car I ran around to the passenger side of the car and unbuckle her seat belt, picking Lana and walking up the stairs while mind-linking my beta to get some clothes in Lana size.

Opening up the door and walking in, I climb on the elevator and press the number 10. The elevator finally open revealing my beta, Mateo waiting for
me.

MATEO

"Hey Alp, guessing that's her" He said to me while looking down at the women in my arms sleeping sounding.

"Stop looking at her like that" I make a face at him and commanded in my alpha voice, I started walking ahead of him towards my room.

"Sorry alpha, we finally have our luna" He reply then begin again" The room is prepared and her clothes are in the closet" He mind-linked me as he went to train, I knew he didn't mean any harm he is my best friend and he already has his mate but I can't help it.

"Thanks Mat" I mind linked him as I went into my room and close the door, lana stir in my hand moving closer to my chest then she sighed softly.

I smirked knowing no matter what that she like all of this if I could kiss her right now I would.

Moving toward my bed, I gently put her down and then laid down beside her putting my arms around her waist and my face in her hair sniffing. I felt so comfortable that I fell asleep.

LANA POV

I wake up rubbing my eyes looking at the clock it's 8 am, I smiled thinking about last night, loking around I didn't recognize this room, I quickly tried to sit up but arms were holding me back down.

"Stop moving baby girl" Chris sleepy voice said making me look down at him.

I wanted to scream so bad but Instead I just replied to him "Where the fuck are we because this isn't my room and why are you in the bed with me naked at that?" I was being extra he only had his t-shirt off.

"We are at my Pack-house and I'm in bed with you because you are my mate and I can do what I want" Smart-ass I thought.

"Why are we at your pack-house Christopher?" I aggressively retorted to him.

"Well maybe because you now live here, I had your stuff move out of your house" He need to stop talking cause I'm going to beat his ass.

"Christopher please tell me you didn't, you didn't even ask me you idiot and how did you even get into my house?" I balled my hands up into a fist.

"You were sleeping so I couldn't have asked you and we talked to your landlord, he let us in the apartment" He was working my nerves and he was being a smart ass with it.

I moved his arms from around my waist and sat on his lap right were I needed to be then I pushed his chest so he would fall back onto the pillow, he seem surprise because a few minutes ago I was angry, looking around for a escape after I set my plan into action.