Rare XI

{Shape of you, I am obsessed right now}

Chris P0V

30 Seconds Later

It took only a few seconds and she started moving again, this was so funny she passed out with her eyes rolling to the back of her head which low key made me want to make her eyes roll back more often but for something completely different.

I had to remind myself that it would happen soon, not only will her eyes roll back but her back going to arch deep it going to touch the ground and she gonna scream so loud that everyone in 100 mile radius will go deaf just thinking about it makes...

I had to remind myself that it would happen soon, not only will her eyes roll back but her back going to arch deep it going to touch the ground and she gonna scream so loud that everyone in 100 mile radius will go deaf just thinking about it makes me want to take her right now but first let's get through this.

She shifted around yawing like she didn't just pass out, I busted out laughing at how nonchalant she was after passing out.

"You good baby girl" I jokingly asked her but I was worried too cause these pass few days all she been doing is passing out.

Her head snapped up and her eyes met mine "You thinks it funny" She whispered her voice hoarse and quiet.

"Very much so, love you should have seen your face" I mimicked her eyes rolling back making her punch me on my arm.

"Shut up, I want to know more" She smiled at me

I know that she has a right to know but I'm worried that this time she might just go into a damn coma "You sure baby, I mean it's a lot and I don't want to overwhelm you" 

"I'm sure Chris, I need to know this please" Her eyes glazed over with unshed tears and her lips pursed into a frown.

I fixed her on my lap cuddling into her I continued from where I left off before she passed out, "Some people don't know about Matistes  (Foreseers) because they've been extinct for a while but when they do they are hunted down and their powers are usually used for evil and/or war, A Matist inherits there power from there parents or a parent" I slowed down knowing that her parent abandon her and this would be one of the hardest part for her to hear.

She sniffed and blink many times "Keep going, I'm okay" I kissed her forehead and rest my chin on her fluffy hair.

"We didn't know that some matist are still alive still don't, and I guess they are in hiding because once they're found they're used for bad things. Matist are some of the most extraordinary creatures to ever live even though their main power is foreseeing they are also gifted with Immortality{forever young}, and lastly they can body swap but only the most powerful ones can, they say that there are other powers that the most powerful matist ever have had but no one have every seen them do it" I stopped for a few seconds just listening to her breathe letting what I just said sink into her mind.

She laid her head on my chest and I took that as a sign to continue "Matist are bounded by having a matu which in there word it mean beloved or mate you can say but except when they mate there powers are combine, usually Matistes only mate Matistes but " I know this part is going to hit her hard and she is probably going to fall out again.