Rare X

LANA POV 

I yawned and stretched my arms "Damn baby morning breath" Chris sexy annoying voice spoke through my tired cloud.

"Whatever" I laid back down on Chris chest looking up at him, remember last night which I'm guessing was the same day that I passed out I really hope it was because even though I was 'gone' I could still feel Chris pain.

"You okay baby?" He asked making me smile at how worried he was about me.

"Not really, but everything will be" I was trying to believe my own words which I hope were actually true.

He lean down and kiss my forehead making my skin tingle and my whole body shake, damn he got that much of an effect on me.

"Sky and Teo was here a little before you woke up and I promise sky that I'll call when you wake up, You up for some visitors?"

"Yea, I mean let me brush my teeth and puff my afro" I replied trying to sit up but end up hearing bones cracking and a moan of pain which I'm guessing both came from me.

"Damn grandma-" I put my hand over Chris mouth before he ruin his chance of living a happy life.

"Say one more word and I promise that your dick will swivel up and die by the time that I'm done with you" I said lowly.

Chris raise his two hands in the air like a way of surrendering but I should have knew that with him being an alpha that he wouldn't just let me have the last word like that "Deal my dick will swivel and your pussy turn in the powder".

I roll my eyes watching him grab his phone that was on the table and type something then shut it off and come around my side of the bed standing in front of me.

He stretch his hands out as if to help me, but Instead of me taking his hands I ended up slapping them "Stop being a slick ass" I glared at him making him smirk my way It's like he actually like annoying me and making me mad.

"I ain't being slick, just being Chris" He tried to rhyme which didn't sound so bad but it made me even more annoyed and also amused at the same time.

"You like to annoyed me don't you?" I tried to lift up one of my eyebrows

"Annoy you? Of course I do you just look so adorably sexy being mad" He pinch my cheeks making me pout.

"Stop it before you get put to sleep like Chris brown going to do to Soulja boy" I said laughing at my own joke.

He roll his eyes and chuckle a little bit before holding out his hands again "Take my hand precious Lana and let me lead you to the bathroom" I laughed at this one he just turned a gospel song into this, I was kinda flattered.

I reach out and take his hand feeling him pull me up off the bed slowly as if not to hurt me like he knew how much pain I was in, I remember this type of pain it was like when I was back with my old pack.