[35] Jacket

It was early on Sunday morning and Aisling had, for the fifth time that week, woken up in her favourite place; Sirius' arms. She squinted slightly at the thin beam of sunlight streaming in through the curtains and stretched. Though she had been sure that he was still asleep, the second that she moved Sirius wound his arms even more tightly around her and pulled her closer to him.

"Mmm," she hummed groggily, "morning."

He made a soft grunting sound in response, which she assumed meant 'good morning' too. She nestled into the crook of his neck and sighed contentedly, drawing patterns on his bare chest with her fingers.

Without warning, her hazy morning peace was rudely interrupted.

"Padfoot!" James shouted, ripping open the curtains around Sirius' bed. "Come on, time to pa-"

"Jesus fucking Christ, Potter!" Aisling screamed, sitting bolt upright and wrapping the blanket tightly around herself.

"Sorry, sorry!" James cried, slapping his hand over his eyes. "Didn't realise you were here, Aisling."

Aisling turned round to look at Sirius, who was now propped up on his elbow, grinning and rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

"You said you'd charm the curtains shut, you eejit." She said, accusatorily.

"Sorry." He shrugged. "I fell asleep straight after-"

"Okay!" James exclaimed, pulling the curtains shut again. "I'm going down to breakfast. Please try to at least be clothed by the time I come back up."

"No promises!" Sirius called after him, as they heard the dormitory door swing shut.

He pulled her back down, so that she was nestled in his arms once more, and kissed her lightly on the head.

"So, last day of sixth year." She mused as he traced circles on her shoulder.

"Mmm." He hummed into her hair. "What are you going to do? Six whole weeks without my sweet sweet lovin'."

"Oh, I'll be fine." Aisling said dismissively, rolling onto her stomach to face him. "Got an electric toothbrush at home."

"You're filthy." Sirius smirked at her, littering kisses along her jaw and down her neck.

"Yeah." She breathed, arching her back slightly as he nipped lightly at her neck. "But you knew that already."

"Sure did." He murmured into the hollow at the base of her throat. "Anyway, best make the most of that time we have left."

"Better do, yeah." She whispered.

Her eyes fluttered closed as she felt his lips moving against her skin. He grazed his teeth along her collarbones and her breath caught in her throat.

"For the love of God, could you at least cast a silencing charm?" Remus said from outside the curtains.

Sirius stopped, his shoulders shaking with laughter. Aisling let out a snort and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Sorry Moony!" Sirius shouted.

"Sorry Remus." Aisling echoed. "Forgot you were here."