Prologue

Third Person,

In America there was two young girls. Lucy Heartfilla and Juvia Lockser. Lucy was born with chocolate brown eyes and golden blonde hair. Juvia was born with sapphire blue hair and dark lapis blue eyes. Both girls were left at an orphanage at very young ages. Only just remember what their mothers looked like. Both girls bonded with each other as they had something that matched. Necklaces. Lucy had a golden chain necklace with a golden key as its charm, the key was pure gold with the symbols of the Zodiacs all over it.

Juvia had a sliver chain necklace with a blue key as it's charm, the key was made from a real sapphire as it had the water symbol all over it. Both girls became friends soon as meeting. Both girls through out growing up in the orphanage were picked up. Lucy was picked on for being shy while Juvia liked to talk in third person. Even in school they was picked on and even in high school. Both girls were used to it, they stuck together only caring for each other. When the girls finally moved out of the orphanage they got an apartment together.

They even both got jobs as waitresses but it wasn't hard for them. Both girls had great bodies but what also made them bond when they was younger was the strange birth marks on the back of their necks. Juvia had a snowflake on the back of hers, while Lucy had what look like a flame on hers. Both girls thought of the birth marks and their necklaces as gifts from their parents and that they had to of been given away for a reason. Both girls moved to California in the city Sacramento. Both hoping for a fresh start.

What they both didn't know was what their keys and birthmarks really meant. Who they really was or what was in store for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys

Small preview I know.

I hope you enjoy this book as I'm kinda writing this at 1am half asleep and kinda high on medication.

So grammar will be really... REALLY bad.

But this idea came to mind while painting my new bedroom so kinda put this together.

Please comment what you think and I will update soon

~Red