Epilogue

~No One's Pov~

It had been three long years. Lucy had forgotten all about Juvia Lockser. The whole world of Earth had forgotten about her, no one out there knew who she was. Lucy had become a famous writer writing a book about a blue haired girl saving a magical world. Lucy was never so sure where she got the idea but would tell others at meet and greets she came us with the person from someone she dreamed was her sister. Lucy would have dreams about a blue haired girl who would cry and be scared a lot.

A girl who was scared of anything new, a girl who craved for true love. Lucy didn't understand it but was able to write many books about the girl getting famous pretty fast as she lived life walking around smiling and waving to her fans and friends. What no one knew was that smile was fake. Lucy felt as if something was missing in her life. Felt like her birthmark on the back of her neck really meant something but never was able to put her finger on it. Lucy would travel around to find what was missing in her life.

But she never found it. She struggled to find what it was not remembering a single thing about what she had been through in Earthland. Unable to remember it at all. She was able to write stories about magic, death, drama and love with four same characters. The blue haired girl with a lover with raven hair and dark blue eyes. A girl with amber eyes and long brown hair and another girl with long scarlet hair and hazel eyes. Lastly a a guy with salmon pink hair and onyx coloured eyes.

She knew this had to of meant something. She always made her stories base on the blue haired girl fighting darkness with her lover and the other three she made them all close like a family. She always made the lover, act ice cold to others but the blue haired girl. She would made the one with scarlet hair be powerful and cruel when needed but always made her like a big sister to the others. She made the girl with brown hair the wise one who always knew what to do. She made the one with salmon hair childish but had charm.

He would always see the brighter side of things and smiled. Lucy was never sure why she did but she knew it had to be a connection to the reason she felt like something was missing.

Meanwhile back in Earthland everyone knew the story on how the Priestess of The Stars gave up her life to save them all. Juvia was known as a great hero along with Erza, Gray and Natsu. Juvia always gave Natsu hope that one day Lucy would return and how they would have to hold there hands out the pull her back. Natsu always believed her, Juvia was very close to Gray after the three long years. The two started dating at the end of the first year. Juvia was happy joining Fairy Tail and being with Gray, Natsu and Erza most of the time.

They all traveled around all trying to find one thing.

A way to bring home Lucy Heartfilla.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Everyone.

Yeah I know fast ending but there could be a second book if anyone is truly up for it.

But I know it took forever to finally end this book and there were many times I got writers block.

I would like to say thankful to the people who stuck around to read all this.

I hope to see you all in comments in this book or another :)

~Red