Chapter 12, On Move

Lucy's Pov Still, 

Eclair and Erza took us all to a train station as the two were looking at the train track maps while Gray was asking them both about taking a boat and how it would be faster. The two very much agreed as I heard Natsu thanking the lord that he got some tablets from the mage Wendy who healed Juvia before hand. "He has motion sickness" Happy explained to me and Juvia as now Juvia was enjoying speaking to the exceed. She was always like that. Scared of the unknown until I made sure it was safe.

"Gray-Sama huh?" I soon asked in a teasing way getting Juvia to shout upset once more as we was now all walking toward the port the two boy behind us as Erza was laughing in front walking with Eclair. "Lucy you said you wouldn't tease Juvia until we get on train" Juvia nearly shouted in a begging and childlike tone. "We getting on a boat now" I only replied smirking with a giggle afterwards. "Plus normally it is you teasing me about boys" I then reminded as Juvia soon smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Juvia couldn't help that Lucy had many boys trying to court her" Juvia spoke as I coughed slightly from her wording. "Juvia they wasn't courting me they was flirting, courting is for someones hand in marriage" I informed her sweating slightly as Juvia was looking behind us with a smirk as I turned my head to see Natsu steaming slightly with Gray laughing. "You should of saw his face" Gray laughed even more as Happy flew out my arms and over to float next to Natsu starting to tease him.

I playfully hit Juvia's shoulder laughing myself as she smiled toward me. "I wonder if the boss is upset or called the police yet" I soon spoke thinking about home. I agreed this place had beauty but I missed home. I missed waking up early to work in the amazing cafe. The smell of food was great. "Juvia wonders if anyone has noticed us missing" Juvia replied as I put her hand on her shoulder as I did notice her looking away from me. "Mrs Smith needs her Saturday coffee and Daisy would kill us if we missed a day of not helping with the kids oh and old man John needs help with the cats" I spoke getting Juvia to smile.

"Plus long as we got each other nothing can beat us and plus I know once we set our minds to something we always reach for our goals" I then added as Juvia giggled slightly and grabbed my hands. "When Lucy and Juvia gets home, Juvia will make Lucy publish one of her books" Juvia spoke getting me to this time to be the one to shout 'Eh'. "Lucy wants to be a writer so Juvia will push her to reach for her dream" Juvia explained as I then laughed slightly smiling toward her.

"Thanks Juvia, you always were the one to push me" I then spoke as Juvia smiled toward me as we got to the harbor were Erza was buying a boat while Eclair had started teaching us about the flow of magic. She was teaching on how emotions pushed one with power and how love was known for the most powerful magic being how I was healed so fast from darkness with the love Juvia and I had as sisters for each other. While learning Juvia pointed out the two boys were acting like body guards and watching around for trouble.

It made me giggle at times when I caught it out. Soon as Erza brought and had the ship ready we all were getting ready to get on. Natsu was taking a tablet with Gray and Happy teasing him. "Eh!?!?! Juvia-Chan?" my body froze up with rage hearing a males voice as Juvia turned me around sweating slightly. "Bora-Kun?" Juvia asked while turning me around as Bora was standing in front of us as this guy was from Earth and once cheated on Juvia and tried getting on with me like so afterwards.

"You know this dude?" Gray soon asked as him and Natsu were watching Bora like a hawk as I was holding back from hitting him. "Bora-Kun is Juvia's ex" Juvia answered as Gray was then next to Juvia within a second afterwards. "I see you are still talking in third person and with the lovely Lucy" Bora spoke looking to me as Natsu was then next to me within a second as I moved up to Bora and punched him around the face hard that forced him to fall to the ground backwards. His nose was bleeding slightly.

"Call me that again and even dare to look at Juvia after what you did and I will end your life!" I nearly shouted in rage as he looked pale as Erza came over standing behind Bora with her arms crossed. "What you meant after what he did?" she asked as Bora went even more pale hearing the voice of our red haired friend. "Freaked used her and cheated along with trying it on with me right after Juvia found out he cheated" I answered as Gray had a dark aura around him while Erza did also.

"Leave him to me and get on the boat" Erza ordered grabbed Bora's shoulder hard as he was screaming in pain as I walked back over to Juvia and grabbed her arm and dragged her along with me as I followed Eclair on the ship. "Lucy your grip is tight" Juvia spoke as I only let go once we was one the ship, Juvia rubbing her wrist. "Sorry I just want you no where near that freak" I mumbled as Juvia then smiled toward me. "Juvia understands. Lucy warned Juvia about him before Juvia fell for his lies" Juvia replied as I sighed slightly.

We heard Bora scream loudly and saw him being thrown in the water tied up with rocks on the rope as he was sinking to the bottom of the ocean. "Erza murdering people again" Happy spoke as Erza came onto the ship dusting her hands as she looked toward us all smiling. "Now then everyone ready?" Erza asked as we all nodded. Erza took head of the ship with Eclair teaching me and Juvia the rest of that day. It wasn't until night we finally was let on break as I was on the end of the ship looking out.

Happy made me jump by showing up in front of me while I was day dreaming getting him to giggle. I laughed slightly afterwards as Natsu walked over. "You know Happy can carry people while flying" he informed me as I looked toward him in shock as Natsu then smirked. "Happy lets show her" he spoke as Happy shouted a cute 'AYE!' before flying behind Nastu and grabbed his shoulders. "Is that safe?" I then asked.

"We do it all the time. Happy has never dropped me once and is stronger than he looks" Natsu replied as Happy flew up carrying Natsu with him. I was in shock and awe as I watched them fly around the ship as I was smiling while watching as Happy soon moved to make him and Natsu float right next to me as Natsu offered his hand. "Come on Lucy, it be great fun" Natsu spoke as some reason my heart skipped a beat as I moved toward him and took his hand. Natsu pulled me close to him making my cheeks burn up as he held me close as Happy flew us up in the air. 

I was smiling enjoying the amazing view as we flew around but didn't go far from the ship as I saw Happy didn't even struggle carrying us both. He was much stronger than he looked. Natsu and I laughed and talked as Happy took us high up above the clouds showing an amazing view of a sunset even thought below it was dark. "Woah" I whispered smiling. "The view up here is always amazing no matter what time of day" Natsu informed me as while holding me with arm arm he used his hand on his other to hold my hand.

He moved it to touch the clouds as I was in pure shock as it felt like fluff even as Happy was flying us along as Natsu and I still had our hands in the cloud pulling us along with feel the rest. I laughed slightly in shock while smiling as in the corner of my eye I noticed Natsu smiling toward me as I looked away smiling still my cheeks burning up. I was so confused on why I was acting this way but Happy took us back to the ship not long afterwards. We was on the move heading toward the temple. A step closing in heading home.