Chapter 11, Magnolia

Lucy's Pov, 

Fairy Tail had a young mage named Wendy who healed Juvia as me and Juvia joined them. I was telling Juvia all I learnt from Eclair and how Eclair knew both our mothers. Juvia was getting excited every time I would give out information on our mothers and who our families were. Juvia soon explained to me afterwards about 'mates' and how she was with that Gray guy while I was meant to be with Natsu. I freaked at first as Juvia was giggling at my reactions as I knew I was going to get teased.

"Juvia is so happy to have Lucy back" Juvia spoke hugging my arm as I smiled toward the one I called sister. She was always there for me. It was thanks to the fact she was hoping to see me once more that I was able to get that 'darkness' cured. "I really am sorry for not getting their sooner" I felt guilty knowing the fact that she got so badly hurt. Juvia smiled toward me pulling away from my arm as she grabbed both my hands, holding them within her own. "Juvia doesn't blame Lucy. Juvia knew that Lucy would come save Juvia" Juvia replied making me smile just as much as she was.

I was unsure on how long the wall was but we was soon in a town and normal place known as Magnolia from what Erza was explaining was this was the Fairy Tail guilds home. Most people were heading off ahead tired saying how they would see us all later. Nearly most were gone as Eclair, Juvia, Gray, Natsu, Erza and I followed an short man we found out was named Makarov took us to the Fairy Tail guild hall, what was on the other side of the town. Eclair was explaining how me and Juvia were able to cure anyone affect with darkness.

I was the one to do the cure spell while Juvia was the judgement on if they should of gotten the choice to be cured as my spell did one of two things. If Juvia wanted to give them a chance it cured them but if Juvia didn't agree they would die right away. "Lucy looks tired" Juvia soon pointed out poking my cheek as I laughed slightly. "That cure spell was a lot to do" I only replied as Juvia and I was looking around the guild hall while Natsu and Gray caught our attention with them calling each other names.

Erza soon hit them both in the head looking annoyed as they was on the ground in pain right away, shocking me and Juvia. "Sol is still out there" Juvia whispered to me as I looked toward the worried girl next to me as I smiled. "And this time I got magic to kick his ass" I replied getting Juvia shocked looking toward me as I was smiling toward her. She soon smiled nodding talking about how she was excited to see me beat Sol for what he did for so many years. "Juvia, Lucy" Eclair spoke getting us both to look toward her.

She was smiling walking to us with Makarov the master of Fairy Tail. "There is time to bond in training, I must get you ready as Phantom Lord will spread the word of you both fast what will bring darkness and death to all if you both are to fall" Eclair soon informed us both as we was shocked as I looked away not wanting to stay in this world. They needed help with the rare magic that Juvia and I had. I knew that but I wanted to go home. I wanted to go back to the small cafe. I wanted to finish the books I started.

"After Juvia and Lucy help here is there a way for Juvia and Lucy to go home?" Juvia soon asked getting me to look toward her as she was looking right toward at Eclair who was thinking. "I might be able to open a portal yes, it is my place to do so" Eclair answered as Juvia smiled toward me as I smiled slightly toward her as we then nodded. "How do we even help?" I then soon asked losing my own smile as Eclair put one finger on one hand on my key and the other on Juvia's. "These open a very powerful temple and once that temple is open you both together can cure this whole world at once" Eclair answered.

"Where is this temple?" I then asked as Juvia was looking toward her necklace thinking and smiling. I knew she was liking this world. Even after getting so badly beaten she didn't care. She was enjoying herself here while I wanted to go home. I didn't want to be in some place of magic where me or Juvia could get killed easy. I didn't want to risk Juvia's life on some world we didn't even know but I saw she was more happy here than she normally was back home. I was torn on wanting to go home myself and wanting Juvia to be happy.

"The temple sadly is in middle of Tartaros" Eclair answered as Makarov person looked away annoyed and thinking. "Like hell they are going there" Natsu and Gray nearly shouted getting me and Juvia to look at them in shock as they turned their heads fast shutting up and blushing. Erza shook her head at the two boys. "The idiots mean we will come with to protect you all" Erza soon spoke walking over toward me and Juvia and bowed on one knee as if me and Juvia were some Queens or Princesses. 

"You saved Lisanna's life. I and Fairy Tail owe you a huge amount. I shall protect you both and take you to this temple" Erza spoke as Juvia was frozen in shock as I went on my knees and grabbed Erza's hand shocking her as she looked toward me as I was smiling toward her. "I would perfer for us to just be friends helping each other out. You all protected Juvia for me so in a way helping your friend was my thanks" I replied to her as Eclair was smiling toward me and Erza as we both go on our feet once more.

"The normal for a Priestess of The Stars, nice and caring to others who show in return but soon as someone threatens one she loves she can be deadly and cold" Eclair spoke as Juvia came over hugging me. "That's Juvia's Lucy" Juvia spoke loudly getting me and Eclair to both laugh slightly as I noticed to two boys smiling toward us and then looking toward each other and then rubbing the back of their necks. "When do we leave?" I asked then as Eclair looked toward Makarov. "Now" he answered as Juvia and I nodded.

"Erza, Natsu, Gray this will be the most important mission you will ever have. Protect them" he soon looked toward the three who shouted 'Hai' as we left the Fairy Tail guild hall Eclair in front as she wanted to lead the way. Soon someone blue and fast flew into Natsu pushing him backwards onto the ground. "Flame brain no time for a nap" Gray rolled his eyes getting Juvia to giggle what made him smile slightly. He liked her. Then again what I learnt more about the whole 'mate' thing it wasn't a shock.

Soon I saw a blue cat sitting on Natsu's chest. "KAWAII" Juvia and I shouted as the cat turned it's head toward us both. "Natsu who are the loud girls?" it soon asked while speaking getting Juvia to jump and hid behind Gray in fear as I moved over to the cat in shock and interest. "Cats here speak?" I asked as Natsu was sitting up rubbing the back of his neck. "This is Happy my exceed, he can speak and fly as you saw before" Natsu answered as I nodded as I noticed a green backpack on the blue cat that had black eyes.

"Happy this is Lucy, my mate and the girl hiding is Gray's mate Juvia" Natsu soon informed the exceed that grew angel type wings getting me to stare in 'awe' while Juvia was going 'EH' as she was freaked out. "Lushie?" he asked in a childish voice flying in the air and then around me as I giggled watching the flying cat....I meant exceed. "She is too pretty for Natsu" Happy then spoke floating in front of me as Natsu got up shouting 'hey' annoyed getting me to laugh slightly as Happy lost his wings as I caught him in my arms.

"Lushie is warm too" Happy spoke smiling as I giggle slightly as Erza was shaking her head smiling. "So you guys don't have exceeds in Earth?" Gray asked as Juvia shook her head no hiding from the cute exceed. "Juvia stop being scared and come say hi, you are so rude" I ordered as Juvia hid behind Gray even more. "Juvia is staying behind Gray-Sama" Juvia spoke as Gray's cheeks burnt up within a second. "SAMA?" Natsu and Erza shouted in shock as I walked behind Gray as Juvia noticed what she said.

She was blushing hard core. "You likkkkkeeeee him" me and Happy both teased at the same time as Juvia was shouting at us to shut up getting me and the exceed to smirk. "LUCY DON'T TEASE JUVIA" Juvia soon shouted crossing her arms and looking away while pouting like a child. I giggled even more. "Let us get going" Eclair spoke getting us all to look toward her. "We do not want to put the town in danger we must move and train on the go" Eclair soon explained as we all nodded and started to follow her once more.

I carrying Happy who was asking many questions about Earth, what I didn't mind answering.