Chapter 20, Her Help

~Juvia's Pov Still~ 

Juvia was about to be hit until pure white ice lances came from the ceiling hitting the weapons and destroying them as a part of the ceiling was destroyed showing Gray-Sama landing in front of me. He turned his head seeing me as he looked worried. "Gray-Sama" Juvia whispered smiling as she fell onto her knees as Gray-Sama rushed to Juvia's side looking toward Keyes, Sliver and Jackal in pure rage. "Ah the so called Gray-Sama" Keyes spoke as Juvia started coughing out the purple mist Gray-Sama noticed it.

"What one?" he asked quietly. "Skull face" Juvia answered as he nodded getting on his feet slamming his fist into his open hand a light blue mist coming from him. "You bastards are dead for touching her" Gray-Sama snapped as Keyes looked amused. "Sliver, Jackal. Keep him busy" Keyes ordered as Jack rushed toward Gray-Sama and Sliver had a light grey mist coming off him. Juvia's head turned to see Lucy and Eclair were still safe the water shield turning into a ice one. "Juvia did it Lucy" Juvia whispered smiling her eyes water.

Juvia watched Gray-Sama who had a black tattoo grow on his right arm as Jackal had an a ice sword made by Gray-Sama go through his chest getting Jackal to cough up blood as Gray-Sama got hit by an ice blast from Sliver. "Long time no see Gray" Sliver spoke as Gray-Sama got up making an ice bow in his hand aiming toward Sliver. "You are dead, how are you here?" Gray-Sama asked harshly as Juvia was confused until she noticed how same Sliver and Gray-Sama was. "Gray-Sama, Keyes ca-" before Juvia could informed Gray-Sama the same tentacles came from the ground grabbing Juvia.

"JUVIA" Gray-Sama shouted worried as Sliver had guilt on his face once more as Juvia was trying to struggle free as much as she could. Juvia was failing. "How about a new test, who wins, Sliver wins your dear Juvia turns into my new puppet but if you win I will cure her and the two other Priestesses from the poison" Keyes spoke as Gray-Sama's eyes widen looking toward Lucy and then Eclair before looking toward Juvia worried. "Gray-Sama" Juvia whispered worried as Juvia was worried for Gray-Sama.

"How do one of us win?" Gray-Sama soon asked as Keyes chuckled in an amused tone. "When the other is dead" he answered making Juvia's eyes widen with worry as Gray-Sama shot arrows toward Sliver as he moved forward using the ice he made around him to be fast. Using the ice to attack Gray-Sama. "Juvia" Juvia heard Eclair's voice as she saw her awake looking weaker than Juvia was. Eclair bleeding worse than Juvia. "Ice is still water" Eclair spoke as Keyes had dark blast attack her shield.

It was starting to crack as Juvia closed her eyes trying to sense the water around her. Juvia was struggling but soon felt the water around her. "Juvia, I believe in you, you got this" Juvia soon heard Lucy's voice as Juvia had water from the ice break free and melt away and break Juvia free as she then blasted Keyes away from Eclair. "JUVIA REMEMBER OUR CLASSES OUR BODIES ARE MADE OF 70% OF WATER" Lucy soon shouted as Juvia smirked able to sense the water inside of Keyes's body. 

"I am not some human" he spoke sounding as if Lucy had insulted him. "BLOOD BOND" Juvia shouted a spell Sol told her about as Eclair's eyes widen in shock as Keyes was shaking falling to his knees and dropping his staff as Juvia heard the fight of Gray-Sama and Sliver stop. "Finally I can be put to rest" Sliver spoke as Juvia turned her head struggling to keep the spell up as Gray-Sama and Sliver both looked badly hurt for how short their battle was. Juvia knew they was fighting to the death.

"So skull face brought you back to life into a puppet huh?" Gray-Sama asked as Sliver smiled toward him walking to him and putting a hand on his shoulder. "I am happy to have this moment Gray, happy to see how powerful you got, show the world us Fullbuster's don't die out easy" Sliver spoke as it had confirmed what Juvia had thought before. Sliver was Gray-Sama's dad. Juvia turned her head to Keyes as she finished the spell him exploding as Juvia was out of breath and badly hurt. 

The shields on Lucy and Eclair vanished as they both were smiling toward Juvia. Juvia turned around as Sliver was vanishing. "I give you my side of our families magic, use my extra power to win" Sliver spoke as the glowing tattoo on Gray-Sama's arm grew before Sliver vanished. Gray-Sama soon rushed to Juvia's side helping her stay on her feet. "You need healing" Gray-Sama spoke as Juvia smiled toward him. "Juvia is fi-" before Juvia finished she finally passed out in Gray-Sama's arms.