9

lane: I'm getting on my plane now guys :)) I'm so excited I'll see you in 3 hrs ❤️

christun: laney I'm so excited I could cry :,)

wes: excited to finally see that gorgeous face in person

sam: ^^ ;) someone's excited.

enya: can't wait to teach my babe spanish

cody: were all impatiently waiting. wes already has his shoes on ready to pick you up

"flight 7645 is now boarding"
i heard the call over the speakers and stood, grabbing my phone and my ticket. I quickly texted in the group chat letting them know I was boarding as I handed the stewardess my ticket.
I couldn't contain my excitement. I was excited to meet everyone but especially to see Christian again, my best friend since 2. As the plane took off I allowed myself to lay back and rest.

Once I woke, everyone was standing and getting their carry ons. I reached under my chair and grabbed my book bag, suddenly thankful I didn't take a luggage as a carry-on. I felt the butterflies rising in my stomach, I was so nervous. I stepped out of the plane and looked around, struggling to find any familiar faces.

"Laney!!" I heard a familiar voice and whipped my head around, greeted by a running Christian. I jumped up into his arms and embraced him. I couldn't have been happier than I was now in this moment.
"Laney I missed you so much." I dug my head into his neck "I missed you too Christian." We let go of eachother and I gave sam a hug as well as tina.
"Where's wes?" I asked, looking everywhere.
"Who, me?" I turned my head around and gasped, running right into him and pulling him in a hug. He smelled like vanilla and he looked even better in person. "Hey lane" he gently ran his hands up and down my back, his calloused fingers giving me goosebumps.
"It's nice to finally meet you." I squeezed his cheeks teasingly and I could feel the heat coming off of them.
  "Sorry to break it to you boys but she's ours tonight." Sam grabbed my hand and winked, I'm guessing tonight's what I needed the black dress for.
  We all gathered into a huge black SUV and headed for our hotel. I noticed Wes snap a picture of me in the car but I decided not to acknowledge it.
We arrived at the hotel and the girls immediately took me away from the boys. They dragged me to what I assumed was one of their hotel rooms, sat me down, and immediately started working their makeup and hair magic.
"Wes wants to know if him and Cody can come to our room." Tina said, carefully wrapping my hair around a hot curling wand.
"Sure." I nodded excitedly.
"Wes really likes you lane." Sam said, finishing up the last minute touches of her makeup in the mirror.
"He's so hot." I laughed, looking down with embarrassment.
Our conversation was cut off by a knock on the door. Sam opened it, giving cody a kiss and letting wes in.
"Hey lane." He instantly walked over to me, sitting down and admiring Tina's work.
"Hi wes." I smiled at him.
"Your hair looks pretty. I like it." He reached out to touch it and tina swatted his hand away, something about 'not ruining the art.'
"I'm sure Lane is flattered but we gotta scoot soon. Lane, go change into the dress we pulled out for you." Sam said, grabbing her clothes herself.
"Yes mom." I mocked, trudging out of my chair and into the bathroom to change.
I took one look at the dress and gasped, it was barely a piece of clothing, more like a washcloth.
I sighed, just going along with it and slipping it on.
The first thing I noticed was that it was tight. Very tight. I could barely get it past my butt without having to suck in.
Once I finally got it on, I glanced in the mirror. My boobs were basically not even in the dress, instead pouring out. It was short. So short I didn't even wanna move my legs in fear that someone would see my underwear.
"Are you guys serious right now?!" I yelled out the door, desperately pulling at the bottom to try and get more coverage.
"Oh cmon Lane, come out your boyfriend is waiting!" Tina teased. I heard cody and sam laugh at her joke and I started to blush.
I reached for the door handle and slowly turned it, peeking my head out of the door.
"Tina I look like a cheap whore." I said, refusing to stick anything but my head out of the door.
"I bet you look hot. Please come out." Wes said, giving me a pouty face and I finally obliged, opening the door all the way and revealing myself.
"Holy shit you look amazing!" Sam said, giving tina a high five for their 'teamwork.'
"Hot damn." I could see wes eyeing me down but I honestly didn't mind.
"Are you ready?" I said after an awkward moment of silence, grabbing my phone and sticking it in sams bag.